Lindsay Lohan's Dad Plans to Get a Conservatorship for Her
Michael Lohan refuses to back down after his intervention attempt to get Lindsay Lohan to enter rehab failed. According to TMZ, the "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" star is planning to go to court to get a conservatorship for her actress daughter.
Michael has talked to a lawyer and rules out his ex-wife, Dina Lohan, from the list of possible conservators. Insisting that he doesn't have ulterior motives, he says LiLo needs to seek help once again because she never came out clean in her past rehab.
LiLo reportedly also wants to take legal action. The "Liz & Dick" actress feels the only way to stop her father is by getting a judge involved. She allegedly plans to seek a restraining order against him following his failed attempt to force her to go to rehab.
Although Michael claimed that he got her entire team's blessing to make LiLo to seek help for drug abuse and alcohol addiction, he received no support from his other children like Michael Jr., Dakota and Ali Lohan. The three siblings asked him to back off.
Ali told Extra, "Take this as your other daughter 's plea to an absent father. I have always tried to stay out of the press because it hurts me to see how you malign my mother. But in this instance, I am breaking my silence. Please stop waging your own personal war against my family."
She continued, "We don't need you to intervene because we can take care of ourselves without you, as we have been all these years." Younger sister Dakota added, "I have no good memories of my so called father. He has never been part of my life, and needs to leave my family alone!"
Michael Jr. said, "I think it's unfortunate that the public had to be unwittingly invited into the lives of my family members due to my father's lies. That being said, I think everyone can understand and see why my sisters, brother, mother and I do not associate with him anymore."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'