Rihanna Goes Fiery on the Set of 'Diamonds' Music Video
Rihanna filmed a music video for her new song "Diamonds" recently. The Bajan songstress was snapped in Los Angeles on Sunday, October 21, oozing sexiness on the set which was designed to look apocalyptic with fire all over the place.
"Heading to set #CCcertified," Riri tweeted before shooting the Anthony Mandler-directed clip, and later followed it up with a short hashtag that read, "#Diamonds." Mandler himself posted, "We're like #Diamonds in the sky.."
The "We Found Love" hitmaker was spotted rocking various sexy dresses that exposed her slim figure. She was at one point photographed donning a skintight black dress and getting braless under a sheer white gown in another.
She was seen standing tall against the fiery backdrop while letting out her sexiness. Earlier on the day, Riri's best friend Melissa shared a set-photo of the songstress in a simple-but-elegant maxi dress while sporting her side-shaved hair.
Riri shot the video a day after she was spotted spending a night partying with Chris Brown at the launch party of Qubeey at Playhouse. Adding fuel to rumor of her rekindled romance with Breezy, Riri tweeted a cryptic note that read, "Forgiveness wins," with a link to a picture of the bible verse of Matthew 6:14.
"Diamonds" is the lead single off Riri's upcoming seventh studio set "Unapologetic", which will come out on November 16. She will next embark on Diamonds World Tour to promote the album beginning from March 2013.
More Rihanna News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'