Rihanna Goes Fiery on the Set of 'Diamonds' Music Video
Rihanna filmed a music video for her new song "Diamonds" recently. The Bajan songstress was snapped in Los Angeles on Sunday, October 21, oozing sexiness on the set which was designed to look apocalyptic with fire all over the place.
"Heading to set #CCcertified," Riri tweeted before shooting the Anthony Mandler-directed clip, and later followed it up with a short hashtag that read, "#Diamonds." Mandler himself posted, "We're like #Diamonds in the sky.."
The "We Found Love" hitmaker was spotted rocking various sexy dresses that exposed her slim figure. She was at one point photographed donning a skintight black dress and getting braless under a sheer white gown in another.
She was seen standing tall against the fiery backdrop while letting out her sexiness. Earlier on the day, Riri's best friend Melissa shared a set-photo of the songstress in a simple-but-elegant maxi dress while sporting her side-shaved hair.
Riri shot the video a day after she was spotted spending a night partying with Chris Brown at the launch party of Qubeey at Playhouse. Adding fuel to rumor of her rekindled romance with Breezy, Riri tweeted a cryptic note that read, "Forgiveness wins," with a link to a picture of the bible verse of Matthew 6:14.
"Diamonds" is the lead single off Riri's upcoming seventh studio set "Unapologetic", which will come out on November 16. She will next embark on Diamonds World Tour to promote the album beginning from March 2013.
More Rihanna News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018