Kim Kardashian Turns 32, Continues Her Holiday in Italy With Kanye West
Kim Kardashian is flooded with well wishes as she has just turned 32. The reality TV star, who was born October 21, 1980, is currently in a romantic vacation with her rapper beau, Kanye West, in Italy. They visited Rome and Venice among other famous places.
The couple jetted off to Italy a few days before her birthday. They were spotted making out while in Rome, where they enjoyed a dinner for two at the Dal Bolognese restaurant. While sightseeing in Venice after dining at the Grand Canal Restaurant, he bought her a red rose.
"Wishing so much birthday love to my beautiful big sister on her special day!" Khloe Kardashian blogs. "I love you more than anything and hope your day is perfect. You deserve to be smiling!!! Shine bright like a diamond baby! Can't wait to celebrate when you get back KiKi."
Kourtney Kardashian congratulates her via phone with Mason singing. "I hope that today brings you lots of laughter, fun and joy," Kourtney adds in her blog. "It is crazy to think with everything we have been through in our lives, that all of that has happened in just 32 years."
Kendall Jenner gushes, "I couldn't ask for a better big sis!" Kylie Jenner chimes in, "You understand me like no other and never fail to be there whenever I need you. I tell you everything and you always come back with the best advice. Have the best day, wish I could be there hehe miss u."
Their mother, Kris Jenner, sends her own well wishes. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMBERLY!!!!! You are such an amazing girl..so full of love and life and you have the most amazing passion for living life to its fullest. I wish for you the most magical birthday ever!" she posts on her blog.
The reality TV star continues, "Thank you for bringing such joy and happiness and love into my life. I feel so absolutely blessed to have you to love, and I cherish each and every memory we share...You are beautiful inside and out and I love you very much..."
In return to all the messages, the birthday girl says, "I just want to say thank you so much for all the sweet birthday messages you guys have been leaving today on my blog, Twitter and Facebook!! I am so blessed to have friends, family and fans who support me every day. I'm feeling very loved. Thank you all!!"
Of her trip to Italy, Kim says, "Italy is so beautiful! Best Birthday ever!!!" Rumor has it, Kanye would propose to her during the holiday. "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" executive producer, Ryan Seacrest, teased, "I think we could definitely see an update on this story on Monday."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show