Adele Reportedly Gave Birth to First Child, a Boy
Words are flying around that Adele is officially a first time mother. The "Skyfall" singer reportedly has given birth to her first child, a baby boy, whose name and specifics of birth have not been announced.
Mail Online reported that Adele delivered her baby on Friday, October 19 night. She and boyfriend, 38 year-old charity CEO Simon Konecki, are said to be "ecstatic" by the baby's arrival. A spokesman refused to confirm the report, saying "We are not releasing a statement at this time. No comment."
Adele announced her pregnancy earlier this year in June, writing on her blog, "I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx".
Adele was later forced to deny the rumor that she has married baby daddy Konecki, tweeting "I'm not married... Zzzzzzz". Despite the release of her Bond theme, "Skyfall", People magazine reported that she was "totally laying low and nesting" until the birth of their child.
More Adele News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'