Adele Reportedly Gave Birth to First Child, a Boy
Words are flying around that Adele is officially a first time mother. The "Skyfall" singer reportedly has given birth to her first child, a baby boy, whose name and specifics of birth have not been announced.
Mail Online reported that Adele delivered her baby on Friday, October 19 night. She and boyfriend, 38 year-old charity CEO Simon Konecki, are said to be "ecstatic" by the baby's arrival. A spokesman refused to confirm the report, saying "We are not releasing a statement at this time. No comment."
Adele announced her pregnancy earlier this year in June, writing on her blog, "I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx".
Adele was later forced to deny the rumor that she has married baby daddy Konecki, tweeting "I'm not married... Zzzzzzz". Despite the release of her Bond theme, "Skyfall", People magazine reported that she was "totally laying low and nesting" until the birth of their child.
More Adele News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance