Adele Reportedly Gave Birth to First Child, a Boy
Words are flying around that Adele is officially a first time mother. The "Skyfall" singer reportedly has given birth to her first child, a baby boy, whose name and specifics of birth have not been announced.
Mail Online reported that Adele delivered her baby on Friday, October 19 night. She and boyfriend, 38 year-old charity CEO Simon Konecki, are said to be "ecstatic" by the baby's arrival. A spokesman refused to confirm the report, saying "We are not releasing a statement at this time. No comment."
Adele announced her pregnancy earlier this year in June, writing on her blog, "I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx".
Adele was later forced to deny the rumor that she has married baby daddy Konecki, tweeting "I'm not married... Zzzzzzz". Despite the release of her Bond theme, "Skyfall", People magazine reported that she was "totally laying low and nesting" until the birth of their child.
More Adele News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera