Adele Reportedly Gave Birth to First Child, a Boy
Words are flying around that Adele is officially a first time mother. The "Skyfall" singer reportedly has given birth to her first child, a baby boy, whose name and specifics of birth have not been announced.
Mail Online reported that Adele delivered her baby on Friday, October 19 night. She and boyfriend, 38 year-old charity CEO Simon Konecki, are said to be "ecstatic" by the baby's arrival. A spokesman refused to confirm the report, saying "We are not releasing a statement at this time. No comment."
Adele announced her pregnancy earlier this year in June, writing on her blog, "I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx".
Adele was later forced to deny the rumor that she has married baby daddy Konecki, tweeting "I'm not married... Zzzzzzz". Despite the release of her Bond theme, "Skyfall", People magazine reported that she was "totally laying low and nesting" until the birth of their child.
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?