Kate Gosselin Gets Offer as Nude Host on VividTV
Kate Gosselin may never run out of job for the reality show star has been extended a hosting job, in the nude. An offer came from porn company Vivid Entertainment for the mother of eight to host her own show on the company's new cable division, VividTV.
Gosselin recently was laid off from her blogging job on website CouponCabin.com. The CEO of the website said, "A series of recent events have made it clear to me that Kate Gosselin and her contributions do not align with the authenticity which we set out to build almost a decade ago, and that Ms. Gosselin is simply not a good fit with the wonderful team and culture at CouponCabin."
However, Gosselin needs not to worry about providing for her children if she takes the offer from Vivid head honcho, Steven Hirsch. "We have binders of women who would love the job, but you're definitely our first choice," Hirsch said. In the offer letter obtained by TMZ, it was stated that the show will allow Gosselin to have a flexible time so she could divide her time with her children.
Gosselin has also lost income with the end of her TLC reality show, "Kate Plus 8", in which she allegedly earned $22,500 per episode.
More Kate Gosselin News
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'