Kate Gosselin Gets Offer as Nude Host on VividTV
Kate Gosselin may never run out of job for the reality show star has been extended a hosting job, in the nude. An offer came from porn company Vivid Entertainment for the mother of eight to host her own show on the company's new cable division, VividTV.
Gosselin recently was laid off from her blogging job on website CouponCabin.com. The CEO of the website said, "A series of recent events have made it clear to me that Kate Gosselin and her contributions do not align with the authenticity which we set out to build almost a decade ago, and that Ms. Gosselin is simply not a good fit with the wonderful team and culture at CouponCabin."
However, Gosselin needs not to worry about providing for her children if she takes the offer from Vivid head honcho, Steven Hirsch. "We have binders of women who would love the job, but you're definitely our first choice," Hirsch said. In the offer letter obtained by TMZ, it was stated that the show will allow Gosselin to have a flexible time so she could divide her time with her children.
Gosselin has also lost income with the end of her TLC reality show, "Kate Plus 8", in which she allegedly earned $22,500 per episode.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says