Zac Efron Is Street Racer in John John Denim Ad
Zac Efron showed off some moves and need for speed in the new sexy ad for John John denim. As announced earlier this year, the "The Paperboy" star is the face of the Brazilian clothing line and he has appeared in a number of the brand's picture ads.
In the video campaign titled "The Race", Efron began behind the wheel, racing through the streets of Los Angeles. He kicked off a celebratory dance with a bunch of friends in a parking lot, selling the jeans with his well-built body at the same time.
The ad was shot with photographer Jacques Dequeker on the actual streets of L.A. The actor was styled by Jenny Richter and Felipe Veloso.
Efron recently turned 25 but he has remained single. "Dating is kind of hard," Efron said. "A forced awkward situation is very strange. Especially for me, for some reason. I like to go and do something adventurous. I like to go out and do some sort of crazy activity."
Speaking of dating in the public eye, the ex-boyfriend of Vanessa Hudgens said, "You always have to be careful, I guess, about that kind of thing. Every day is a new experience and I take it as it comes. Some people I worry about, some I really don't have to."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift