Zac Efron Is Street Racer in John John Denim Ad
Zac Efron showed off some moves and need for speed in the new sexy ad for John John denim. As announced earlier this year, the "The Paperboy" star is the face of the Brazilian clothing line and he has appeared in a number of the brand's picture ads.
In the video campaign titled "The Race", Efron began behind the wheel, racing through the streets of Los Angeles. He kicked off a celebratory dance with a bunch of friends in a parking lot, selling the jeans with his well-built body at the same time.
The ad was shot with photographer Jacques Dequeker on the actual streets of L.A. The actor was styled by Jenny Richter and Felipe Veloso.
Efron recently turned 25 but he has remained single. "Dating is kind of hard," Efron said. "A forced awkward situation is very strange. Especially for me, for some reason. I like to go and do something adventurous. I like to go out and do some sort of crazy activity."
Speaking of dating in the public eye, the ex-boyfriend of Vanessa Hudgens said, "You always have to be careful, I guess, about that kind of thing. Every day is a new experience and I take it as it comes. Some people I worry about, some I really don't have to."
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors