Video Premiere: Melanie Amaro's 'Don't Fail Me Now'
Melanie Amaro is smitten by a hot male in a music video for her new single "Don't Fail Me Now". Directed by Benny Boom, the video follows her blossoming romance with the guy. Her journey post "The X Factor (US)" win is also visualized in a long road shown on a huge screen.
"The song definitely describes the journey that I've had through life and throughout 'X Factor' the determination of my feet that they can't fail me, I gotta get to where I need to be," the singer says. "My life has changed now because I walk down the street and it's like, 'Oh my God, you're Melanie Amaro.' "
Director Benny Boom explains how he came up with the concept, "When I first heard the song, I knew I wanted the video to have movement to it and be a journey. I thought of a clever way of taking her on this journey by using a rear-screen projector."
The single is expected to appear in her upcoming major-label debut album.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2