Video Premiere: Melanie Amaro's 'Don't Fail Me Now'
Melanie Amaro is smitten by a hot male in a music video for her new single "Don't Fail Me Now". Directed by Benny Boom, the video follows her blossoming romance with the guy. Her journey post "The X Factor (US)" win is also visualized in a long road shown on a huge screen.
"The song definitely describes the journey that I've had through life and throughout 'X Factor' the determination of my feet that they can't fail me, I gotta get to where I need to be," the singer says. "My life has changed now because I walk down the street and it's like, 'Oh my God, you're Melanie Amaro.' "
Director Benny Boom explains how he came up with the concept, "When I first heard the song, I knew I wanted the video to have movement to it and be a journey. I thought of a clever way of taking her on this journey by using a rear-screen projector."
The single is expected to appear in her upcoming major-label debut album.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!