Taylor Swift, One Direction and Justin Bieber Will Rock Z100 Jingle Ball
There is good news for Taylor Swift, One Direction and Justin Bieber's fans. The young stars will attend the Z100 Jingle Ball 2012 and rock the show next month. They will be performing at Madison Square Garden on Friday, December 7 in New York City.
New York radio station, Z100, announced the lineup for Jingle Ball 2012 on Friday, October 19. It's confirmed that Taylor, One Direction and Justin are the leading stars of the annual event. Other performers are The Wanted, Jason Mraz, Olly Murs, Fun., B.o.B, Ed Sheeran and Ne-Yo.
"I'll be performing at @Z100NewYork Jingle Ball! Can't wait to see you there," Jason tweeted his eagerness to meet fans for the upcoming event. One Direction's boys were equally thrilled as they invited their fans to attend the concert, "1D are performing at @Z100NewYork's Jingle Ball on 12/7 in NYC! RT if you'll be there!"
It's going to be the first concert for British boy band, The Wanted, to perform in Madison Square Garden, New York City. "[We're] really excited and just really looking forward to getting there," Siva Kaneswaran from the band told Z100. "It's our first time in the Garden."
Tickets for the concert are on sale starting Monday, October 22 for VIP and Tuesday, October 23 for the general public.
The previous Z100 Jingle Ball stars included Lady GaGa, Demi Lovato, Karmin, Pitbull, David Guetta, Gym Class Heroes, Foster the People, The Script, Kelly Clarkson, LMFAO, Mindless Behavior, and Hot Chelle Rae.
More Taylor Swift News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby