'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Video: Matthew Fox Plays Mitt Romney in Fake Biopic
Matthew Fox spoofed Mitt Romney in a "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" sketch. Stopping by the late-night show, he talked about his "latest project" and unveiled a sneak peek of it. Without mentioning what role he took in the so-called TV movie, the Jack Shephard of "Lost" said convincingly, "I kind of like playing things that are based on real people. I find myself attracted to that stuff."
Host Jimmy Kimmel then presented the clip of the fake Lifetime biopic, "Mitt Romney and the Dockers of Destiny", which introduced Fox as the Republican presidential candidate. "Great lives are defined by great choices. Great leaders are born of great struggles," a narrator said as the footage showed Fox's Romney looking through his wardrobe to find a pair of trousers which seemingly meant a lot for him.
Fox visited Kimmel's talk show to promote his new movie "Alex Cross", which also stars Tyler Perry. The "Party of Five" alum portrays a serial killer who faces off the titular character, played by Perry, in a high-stakes game of cat and mouse. The action thriller film has hit U.S. cinemas since October 19.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy