'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Video: Matthew Fox Plays Mitt Romney in Fake Biopic
Matthew Fox spoofed Mitt Romney in a "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" sketch. Stopping by the late-night show, he talked about his "latest project" and unveiled a sneak peek of it. Without mentioning what role he took in the so-called TV movie, the Jack Shephard of "Lost" said convincingly, "I kind of like playing things that are based on real people. I find myself attracted to that stuff."
Host Jimmy Kimmel then presented the clip of the fake Lifetime biopic, "Mitt Romney and the Dockers of Destiny", which introduced Fox as the Republican presidential candidate. "Great lives are defined by great choices. Great leaders are born of great struggles," a narrator said as the footage showed Fox's Romney looking through his wardrobe to find a pair of trousers which seemingly meant a lot for him.
Fox visited Kimmel's talk show to promote his new movie "Alex Cross", which also stars Tyler Perry. The "Party of Five" alum portrays a serial killer who faces off the titular character, played by Perry, in a high-stakes game of cat and mouse. The action thriller film has hit U.S. cinemas since October 19.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans