'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Video: Matthew Fox Plays Mitt Romney in Fake Biopic
Matthew Fox spoofed Mitt Romney in a "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" sketch. Stopping by the late-night show, he talked about his "latest project" and unveiled a sneak peek of it. Without mentioning what role he took in the so-called TV movie, the Jack Shephard of "Lost" said convincingly, "I kind of like playing things that are based on real people. I find myself attracted to that stuff."
Host Jimmy Kimmel then presented the clip of the fake Lifetime biopic, "Mitt Romney and the Dockers of Destiny", which introduced Fox as the Republican presidential candidate. "Great lives are defined by great choices. Great leaders are born of great struggles," a narrator said as the footage showed Fox's Romney looking through his wardrobe to find a pair of trousers which seemingly meant a lot for him.
Fox visited Kimmel's talk show to promote his new movie "Alex Cross", which also stars Tyler Perry. The "Party of Five" alum portrays a serial killer who faces off the titular character, played by Perry, in a high-stakes game of cat and mouse. The action thriller film has hit U.S. cinemas since October 19.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor