'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Video: Matthew Fox Plays Mitt Romney in Fake Biopic
Matthew Fox spoofed Mitt Romney in a "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" sketch. Stopping by the late-night show, he talked about his "latest project" and unveiled a sneak peek of it. Without mentioning what role he took in the so-called TV movie, the Jack Shephard of "Lost" said convincingly, "I kind of like playing things that are based on real people. I find myself attracted to that stuff."
Host Jimmy Kimmel then presented the clip of the fake Lifetime biopic, "Mitt Romney and the Dockers of Destiny", which introduced Fox as the Republican presidential candidate. "Great lives are defined by great choices. Great leaders are born of great struggles," a narrator said as the footage showed Fox's Romney looking through his wardrobe to find a pair of trousers which seemingly meant a lot for him.
Fox visited Kimmel's talk show to promote his new movie "Alex Cross", which also stars Tyler Perry. The "Party of Five" alum portrays a serial killer who faces off the titular character, played by Perry, in a high-stakes game of cat and mouse. The action thriller film has hit U.S. cinemas since October 19.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'