Dennis Quaid's Wife Files for Legal Separation
Kimberly Buffington-Quaid's six-month attempt to fix her marriage to actor Dennis Quaid went in vain. Repped by Laura Wasser, Kimberly is filing for a legal separation from the "Pandorum" actor and reportedly will launch a divorce in a few months.
"Kimberly and Dennis Quaid have decided to legally separate after 8 years of marriage. They ask that their privacy and the privacy of their family be respected during this difficult time," a rep for the actor said Friday, October 19. The couple are parents to 4-year-old twins.
Kimberly had filed for divorce back in March, saying things "become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities." Less than two months later, the former real estate agent withdrew her divorce petition in Travis County, Texas reportedly because she still had strong feelings for him and wanted to work on their problems.
There were rumors that infidelity sparked the marriage woes. Dennis reportedly stole racqueteer Sascha Bajin's date in a party thrown by Serena Williams back in March. "Kimberly is fed up with Dennis' cheating and wants out of the marriage," a source told TMZ, adding "He's not a good husband."
In her first petition, Kimberly allowed a shared custody of their twins but TMZ reported that she wants the kids to be in her custody with Dennis getting visitation this time. She also requests for spousal support and attorney fees.
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'
- AMC Renews 'Into the Badlands' for Expanded Season 3