Dennis Quaid's Wife Files for Legal Separation
Kimberly Buffington-Quaid's six-month attempt to fix her marriage to actor Dennis Quaid went in vain. Repped by Laura Wasser, Kimberly is filing for a legal separation from the "Pandorum" actor and reportedly will launch a divorce in a few months.
"Kimberly and Dennis Quaid have decided to legally separate after 8 years of marriage. They ask that their privacy and the privacy of their family be respected during this difficult time," a rep for the actor said Friday, October 19. The couple are parents to 4-year-old twins.
Kimberly had filed for divorce back in March, saying things "become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities." Less than two months later, the former real estate agent withdrew her divorce petition in Travis County, Texas reportedly because she still had strong feelings for him and wanted to work on their problems.
There were rumors that infidelity sparked the marriage woes. Dennis reportedly stole racqueteer Sascha Bajin's date in a party thrown by Serena Williams back in March. "Kimberly is fed up with Dennis' cheating and wants out of the marriage," a source told TMZ, adding "He's not a good husband."
In her first petition, Kimberly allowed a shared custody of their twins but TMZ reported that she wants the kids to be in her custody with Dennis getting visitation this time. She also requests for spousal support and attorney fees.
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy