Christina Aguilera Likes Going Commando, Convinces Chelsea Handler to Go Pantless
Christina Aguilera has opened up about her fashion secret during an interview with Chelsea Handler. Appearing as a guest on E!'s "Chelsea Lately" Thursday, October 18, the "Your Body" songstress revealed she loved going commando.
"I don't like to wear underwear," she admitted, before explaining that it made her feel liberating. "I like to be as free as possible at all times. It's just who I am. I'm a free flower," she further shared. "It's empowering. It's p**** power!"
Christina also made Chelsea give a try on her fashion preference as she managed to convince the host to present the talk show without pants. "I've heard all about the s*** Chelsea has talked about me not being a fan of wearing pants and proudly. So when they asked me to come on I thought, 'I'll do it, if Chelsea did one thing for me'," so the coach of "The Voice" gushed.
Chelsea indeed appeared on the show without trousers, showing her legs in stockings and high heels. "You look hot," the "What a Girl Wants" hitmaker praised the stand-up comedian, who recently appeared naked in a sketch with Sandra Bullock. "I think it's a good look for you."
Christina once said she embraced her body, no matter what critics said. "I embrace my body, and I embrace everything about myself. Coming full circle is a celebration of freedom and happiness because that's what [my new album] 'Lotus' is representing," she claimed. "I'm embracing everything that I've grown to be and learned to be."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel