'The Vampire Diaries' 4.03 Preview: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted
A new threat has come in Mystic Falls in the form of a new hunter. Connor (Todd Williams), the new man in town, will force Matt to reveal his vampire buddy in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Still in his search to uncover the secrets of Mystic Falls, he'll try to convince Jeremy to work with him, but Stefan warns Jeremy to stay away from the hunter.
Damon, on the other hand, boasts that he's going to find the hunter and eat him. With Dr. Fell's help, Damon and Klaus question Connor, but the confrontation takes a lethal turn.
Trying to keep her new life as normal as possible, Elena is determined to continue her senior year at Mystic Falls High with support from Matt and Caroline. Rebekah's arrival at school makes it difficult for Elena to control her anger, but she learns that confronting Rebekah can be extremely dangerous. Later, Rebekah realizes how alone she is, and reaches out to April (Grace Phillips).
Concerned about Elena, as well as his own emotions, Stefan turns to a sympathetic Caroline for advice. Tyler, meanwhile, gets a surprise visit from Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin), a werewolf who helped him through the ordeal of breaking his sire-bond to Klaus.
"The Rager" will air Thursday, October 25 at 8/7c on The CW. Executive producer Julie Plec said viewers would find out the meaning of Connor's arm tattoo, which was visible to Jeremy but not to Matt, "by the end of episode 4."
As for a scene which saw Elena feeding on Damon's blood in the latest episode, Plec said that "it's a very intimate exchange of bodily fluids." Equating it with "vampire naked cuddling," she said it had no effect, but it meant something to Damon.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene