Miley Cyrus Thinks Jonas Brothers' New Song 'Wedding Bells' Is About Her
Miley Cyrus apparently thinks that the subject in Jonas Brothers' new song "Wedding Bells" is none other than herself. When stopping by Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Thursday, October 18, Miley shared that she thought her ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas was singing about her engagement with Liam Hemsworth in the track.
"I don't know who else is getting married... so I feel like that's pretty blatant, it's whatever," so the former "Hannah Montana" star claimed. "Like I said, everyone has to write songs that are about things that they felt and he even introduced that this isn't the way that I am. So, you can't ever hate on someone for writing about something you've been through."
Still, Miley said that having herself as the inspiration for the song was part of the risk of being an ex-girlfriend to a musician. "I think that you kind of get a fair warning when you date an artist and someone that's a writer," she opened up. "When you're going through things that you're going to end up hearing about it on the radio."
When she was once again urged to answer if she thought "Wedding Bells" was all about her, the younger sister of Trace Cyrus responded carefully, "I don't know... wedding bells are in my future, so I don't know."
Aside from commenting on JoBro's new song, the "So Undercover" actress spilled the beans on her upcoming album that she's been finalizing. "I've been working with Pharrell [Williams] a lot and working with Dr. Luke," she said of whom she had worked with for her latest offering.
"There's a good mix on this record of songs that are kind of about things that I've gone through and making this album after I just got engaged and all this," the 19-year-old starlet went on explaining. "But also just some fun party songs too."
Asked when she would release her new material, the Tennessee native answered, "Hopefully by the end of this year I'll have a single out, not hopefully, we will have a single out by the end of this year. Then hopefully next year another single, pretty early in next year, then an album to drop, and hopefully a tour to follow."
More Miley Cyrus News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?