Audio: A$AP Rocky's 'Fuckin' Problem' Feat. Drake, 2 Chainz and Kendrick Lamar
A$AP Rocky releases an all-star collaboration with Drake, 2 Chainz and Kendrick Lamar in a song called "Fuckin' Problem". Revealed via Complex, the bouncy song features some laidback beats that are dominated with deep bass and snappy snares with some ethnic accents.
The Harlem rapper spits, "All these motherf***ers wanna dress like me/ But the chrome to your dome make you sweat like Keith!" Meanwhile, Drizzy, 2 Chainz and Lamar contribute their parts in the infectious hook of the easy-listening track, which is produced by Noah "40" Shebib.
"Fuckin' Problem" will be included in the A$AP Mob's leader debut album "LongLiveA$AP", which was originally scheduled for a September 11 release. The album still hasn't got a new release date, but is expected to come out in the very near future.
Almost at the same time when A$AP Rocky's new track comes out, Kendrick also unleashes his new song "Poetic Justice" that features Drake. The two rap about their lady love in the Scoop DeVille-produced song that boasts smooth beats and samples Janet Jackson's 1994 hit "Any Time, Any Place".
K-Dot raps, "A fatal attraction is common and what we have common is pain," while Drizzy adds, "I can never write my wrongs unless I write 'em down for real." The song is lifted off the Compton rhymer's debut album "good kid, m.A.A.d city" set to come out this coming Monday, October 22.
A$AP Rocky's "Fuckin' Problem" feat. Drake, 2 Chainz and Kendrick Lamar:
More Kendrick Lamar News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season