Video: Justin Bieber Tumbles on Stairs During Show With Carly Rae Jepsen
Another mishap happened during Justin Bieber's "Believe" tour. After recently puking on stage in Arizona and having his laptop stolen while performing in Washington, Bieber had a major fall on the stage when delivering a duet with his tourmate Carly Rae Jepsen in Saskatchewan, Canada on Tuesday night, October 16.
Rocking casual white shirt and leather pants paired with a round hat, the Biebs along with the "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker delivered a song called "Beautiful". Near the end of the performance, the "Girlfriend" hitmaker walked down the stairs on the stage alongside his duet partner, but unlucky for him, he missed a step and lost his balance before falling back two steps.
Jepsen spontaneously grabbed his arm to keep him steady. Still, the boyfriend of Selena Gomez managed to show his professionalism and continued singing and finishing the love song as if the incident never happened.
Bieber's "Believe" tour has kicked off since last September and is expected to continue until next year. After performing in Saskatchewan, he will greet his fans in Winnipeg and Minneapolis on October 18 and 20 respectively. The Canadian popstar is scheduled to jump into the European leg of his tour around February 2013.
More Justin Bieber News
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift