Video: Justin Bieber Tumbles on Stairs During Show With Carly Rae Jepsen
Another mishap happened during Justin Bieber's "Believe" tour. After recently puking on stage in Arizona and having his laptop stolen while performing in Washington, Bieber had a major fall on the stage when delivering a duet with his tourmate Carly Rae Jepsen in Saskatchewan, Canada on Tuesday night, October 16.
Rocking casual white shirt and leather pants paired with a round hat, the Biebs along with the "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker delivered a song called "Beautiful". Near the end of the performance, the "Girlfriend" hitmaker walked down the stairs on the stage alongside his duet partner, but unlucky for him, he missed a step and lost his balance before falling back two steps.
Jepsen spontaneously grabbed his arm to keep him steady. Still, the boyfriend of Selena Gomez managed to show his professionalism and continued singing and finishing the love song as if the incident never happened.
Bieber's "Believe" tour has kicked off since last September and is expected to continue until next year. After performing in Saskatchewan, he will greet his fans in Winnipeg and Minneapolis on October 18 and 20 respectively. The Canadian popstar is scheduled to jump into the European leg of his tour around February 2013.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza