Rupert Sanders and Liberty Ross Seen Hugging After Counseling
Kristen Stewart is not the only one who gets her spouse back after cheating. "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders whom she had brief affair with has reportedly hugged it out with actress wife Liberty Ross, literally.
Sanders and Ross are working with a marriage counselor post the July revelation of his extramarital affair with Stewart. They were photographed outside the Beverly Hills building on Wednesday, October 17, embracing each other with a hug. However, it looks like things are not back to normal yet because their fingers were not wrapped in wedding bands. They also arrived and left separately.
TMZ, which obtained the photograph, said that Ross had consulted a divorce lawyer but has not filed a divorce paper yet. She is still reeling to save her marriage to the father of her two young children. However, should a reconciliation eventually happen, Ross would have had some ground rules including an extramarital banging ban.
Things are also looking good on the other side. Stewart and boyfriend Robert Pattinson have been spotted hanging out together in the past few weeks although friends joined them in all of the occasions.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard