Rupert Sanders and Liberty Ross Seen Hugging After Counseling
Kristen Stewart is not the only one who gets her spouse back after cheating. "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders whom she had brief affair with has reportedly hugged it out with actress wife Liberty Ross, literally.
Sanders and Ross are working with a marriage counselor post the July revelation of his extramarital affair with Stewart. They were photographed outside the Beverly Hills building on Wednesday, October 17, embracing each other with a hug. However, it looks like things are not back to normal yet because their fingers were not wrapped in wedding bands. They also arrived and left separately.
TMZ, which obtained the photograph, said that Ross had consulted a divorce lawyer but has not filed a divorce paper yet. She is still reeling to save her marriage to the father of her two young children. However, should a reconciliation eventually happen, Ross would have had some ground rules including an extramarital banging ban.
Things are also looking good on the other side. Stewart and boyfriend Robert Pattinson have been spotted hanging out together in the past few weeks although friends joined them in all of the occasions.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur