Ewan McGregor and Kate Hudson Pair Up for 'Born to Be King'
Ewan McGregor will be paired with Kate Hudson in a romantic comedy titled "Born to Be King". Written and directed by "Driven" star Peter Capaldi, the film puts McGregor in the role of a movie extra who bears uncanny resemblance to a movie star and Hudson in the role of a Hollywood starlet falling in love with the extra.
While McGregor has signed up for the film, Hudson is still in negotiations to play the female lead. Film shooting will begin in January at Pinewood Studios in the United Kingdom. Indomina Releasing will shop it around for buyers at the American Film Market next month.<,br> "Born to be King exemplifies the type of high-quality product Indomina aims to bring to the international marketplace," said Stephanie Denton, Indomina's head of international sales and distribution. "Peter's screenplay seamlessly weaves the story of the film within the film. It's an exciting, entertaining, and genuinely funny project. Ewan and Kate are the perfect on-screen pair to bring this story to life."
Hudson is already lined up for Mira Nair's "The Reluctant Fundamentalist" while McGregor is to star in Juan Antonio Bayona's "The Impossible".
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise