Ewan McGregor and Kate Hudson Pair Up for 'Born to Be King'
Ewan McGregor will be paired with Kate Hudson in a romantic comedy titled "Born to Be King". Written and directed by "Driven" star Peter Capaldi, the film puts McGregor in the role of a movie extra who bears uncanny resemblance to a movie star and Hudson in the role of a Hollywood starlet falling in love with the extra.
While McGregor has signed up for the film, Hudson is still in negotiations to play the female lead. Film shooting will begin in January at Pinewood Studios in the United Kingdom. Indomina Releasing will shop it around for buyers at the American Film Market next month.<,br> "Born to be King exemplifies the type of high-quality product Indomina aims to bring to the international marketplace," said Stephanie Denton, Indomina's head of international sales and distribution. "Peter's screenplay seamlessly weaves the story of the film within the film. It's an exciting, entertaining, and genuinely funny project. Ewan and Kate are the perfect on-screen pair to bring this story to life."
Hudson is already lined up for Mira Nair's "The Reluctant Fundamentalist" while McGregor is to star in Juan Antonio Bayona's "The Impossible".
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video