'Community' Unveils Footage of 'The Hunger Games' Tribute Episode
To tide fans over the delayed premiere of "Community" season 4, a clip from the first episode has recently been shared. Brought by star Joel McHale during his visit to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the snippet gives a look at the episode which pays tribute to "The Hunger Games".
In the footage, McHale's Jeff picks Jim Rash's Craig as his partner at a Greendale dance competition. While performing tango in a dim-lit room, Jeff opens up about his theory that the Dean, who's dressing in drag, doesn't want him to graduate.
The Dean stages a "Hunger Games"-like competition to determine enrollment in a class called The History of Ice Cream. "He will repulse and arouse you all at once," Joel once said of Craig, who will be seen wearing multiple dresses in the episode.
NBC has not announced a new premiere date for the fourth chapter of the college comedy series. The network explained the delay was intended to give more time to promote the show.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist