'Community' Unveils Footage of 'The Hunger Games' Tribute Episode
To tide fans over the delayed premiere of "Community" season 4, a clip from the first episode has recently been shared. Brought by star Joel McHale during his visit to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the snippet gives a look at the episode which pays tribute to "The Hunger Games".
In the footage, McHale's Jeff picks Jim Rash's Craig as his partner at a Greendale dance competition. While performing tango in a dim-lit room, Jeff opens up about his theory that the Dean, who's dressing in drag, doesn't want him to graduate.
The Dean stages a "Hunger Games"-like competition to determine enrollment in a class called The History of Ice Cream. "He will repulse and arouse you all at once," Joel once said of Craig, who will be seen wearing multiple dresses in the episode.
NBC has not announced a new premiere date for the fourth chapter of the college comedy series. The network explained the delay was intended to give more time to promote the show.
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West