'Community' Unveils Footage of 'The Hunger Games' Tribute Episode
To tide fans over the delayed premiere of "Community" season 4, a clip from the first episode has recently been shared. Brought by star Joel McHale during his visit to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the snippet gives a look at the episode which pays tribute to "The Hunger Games".
In the footage, McHale's Jeff picks Jim Rash's Craig as his partner at a Greendale dance competition. While performing tango in a dim-lit room, Jeff opens up about his theory that the Dean, who's dressing in drag, doesn't want him to graduate.
The Dean stages a "Hunger Games"-like competition to determine enrollment in a class called The History of Ice Cream. "He will repulse and arouse you all at once," Joel once said of Craig, who will be seen wearing multiple dresses in the episode.
NBC has not announced a new premiere date for the fourth chapter of the college comedy series. The network explained the delay was intended to give more time to promote the show.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!