'Community' Unveils Footage of 'The Hunger Games' Tribute Episode
To tide fans over the delayed premiere of "Community" season 4, a clip from the first episode has recently been shared. Brought by star Joel McHale during his visit to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the snippet gives a look at the episode which pays tribute to "The Hunger Games".
In the footage, McHale's Jeff picks Jim Rash's Craig as his partner at a Greendale dance competition. While performing tango in a dim-lit room, Jeff opens up about his theory that the Dean, who's dressing in drag, doesn't want him to graduate.
The Dean stages a "Hunger Games"-like competition to determine enrollment in a class called The History of Ice Cream. "He will repulse and arouse you all at once," Joel once said of Craig, who will be seen wearing multiple dresses in the episode.
NBC has not announced a new premiere date for the fourth chapter of the college comedy series. The network explained the delay was intended to give more time to promote the show.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album