'Community' Unveils Footage of 'The Hunger Games' Tribute Episode
To tide fans over the delayed premiere of "Community" season 4, a clip from the first episode has recently been shared. Brought by star Joel McHale during his visit to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the snippet gives a look at the episode which pays tribute to "The Hunger Games".
In the footage, McHale's Jeff picks Jim Rash's Craig as his partner at a Greendale dance competition. While performing tango in a dim-lit room, Jeff opens up about his theory that the Dean, who's dressing in drag, doesn't want him to graduate.
The Dean stages a "Hunger Games"-like competition to determine enrollment in a class called The History of Ice Cream. "He will repulse and arouse you all at once," Joel once said of Craig, who will be seen wearing multiple dresses in the episode.
NBC has not announced a new premiere date for the fourth chapter of the college comedy series. The network explained the delay was intended to give more time to promote the show.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!