Shannen Doherty Denies Latest Pregnancy Rumor
Rumor that Shannen Doherty was expecting resurfaced and she quickly denied it all over again. On Wednesday, October 17, the "Beverly Hills, 90210" actress tweeted, "Sad paparazzi & bad gossip sites, I'm a size 2, not sporting a baby bump. That's simply the hamburger I wolfed down 2 minutes prior. Pathetic."
The actress sparked the new pregnancy rumor after she was spotted showing off what looked like a baby bump under her loose white tank top that she paired with a pair of sweats. She went grocery shopping in Malibu at the time.
This pregnancy rumor is not the first one for Shannen. In 2010, the star was rumored having a baby bump after she was snapped with a rounded belly. She had also denied it on her Twitter account, "So sad that I am tweeting about this... not pregnant, guess I'm just fat with that photoshopping."
The 41-year-old actress also showed her disappointment toward paparazzi. "What does it say about these parasites who call themselves photographers and journalist[s] who make a living putting others down," she tweeted. "There are many young people who look up to people in the public eye and calling a skinny girl like me fat is not responsible on their part."
Apart from "Beverly Hills, 90210" in which she played Brenda Walsh, Shannen also starred on "Charmed" and reprised her "Beverly Hills" character in the new version of "90210" for several episodes. Although mostly playing on the television series, she also appeared in movies such as "The Rendering" and "Burning Palms".
Shannen got married to her boyfriend Kurt Iswarienko, an American cinematographer, on October 15, 2011. He has photographed famous stars like Ben Kingsley, Benicio del Toro, Anne Hathaway, Colin Firth, Ewan McGregor, Javier Bardem, Josh Brolin, Julianne Moore, Kate Beckinsale, and Viggo Mortensen. His works have been featured in GQ, Esquire, Harper's Bazaar, and W, and he has shot many high profile ad campaigns.
Shannen and Kurt have their own reality series called "Shannen Says" which premiered on April 10 on WE tv.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed