'American Horror Story' 2.02 Preview: Exorcism and Escape Attempt
Dr. Oliver Thredson (Zachary Quinto) will find out a big secret in the second episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum". In a preview for the said outing, the psychiatrist tells Monsignor Timothy Howard (Joseph Fiennes), "You're mistaken if you think that by making me an accomplice to this, I won't report what I've seen here."
Journalist Lana Winters, who is played by Sarah Paulson, will bring trouble for Sister Jude (Jessica Lange). Attempting to shut her mouth up, Sister Jude and Dr. Arthur Arden (James Cromwell) may perform a creepy procedure on the reporter.
Meanwhile, some residents attempt to escape from the asylum as a big storm is heading the place. Also in "Tricks and Treats" that will air Wednesday, October 24 at 10 P.M. on FX, an exorcist is summoned to Briarcliff to help save a troubled farm boy.
The second installment of the horror series will welcome another cast member from the first season. Creator Ryan Murphy has just posted on Twitter, "So thrilled to announce Dylan McDermott is returning to American Horror Story!"
The actor, who portrayed lead character Dr. Ben Harmon in the first season, will join Lange, Quinto, Paulson, Evan Peters and more original cast members who return with different roles. McDermott's role, however, is still unknown.
More American Horror Story News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son