Demi Moore Heartbroken by Ashton Kutcher's Romance With Mila Kunis
Rumor that Demi Moore is devastated by Ashton Kutcher's relationship with his new girlfriend, Mila Kunis, might be true after all. According to PEOPLE, the "Flawless" star is struggling to cope with the 34-year-old actor's very public display of affection toward the 29-year-old actress.
One source says the on-screen mother of Miley Cyrus in "LOL" is "frustrated" by their blossoming romance. Another source, however, notes that she is not jealous of Mila. "What was humiliating was having her husband cheat on her in such a public way," the insider explains.
A different insider insists Demi, who is going to turn 50 on November 11, is doing well despite her frustrations toward her estranged husband. "As hard as it has been, despite the depression of going through a divorce, she came through it," the insider says of the 49-year-old actress.
Demi announced her split from her husband of six years last fall following his cheating scandal. He was soon linked to Mila, his on-and-off girlfriend on "That 70's Show". Although never confirming their relationship, the new couple has gradually gone public with their romance.
Demi, meanwhile, was hospitalized for seizure-like symptoms shortly after her separation from Ashton and was rumored checking into rehab. Around the same time he sparked dating rumor with Mila, Demi was spotted enjoying a vacation with actor Martin Henderson.
The rumor that she had moved on with the New Zealand-born actor died down quickly after it emerged since they were never seen spending time together again. She has been keeping a low profile for quite a while. A source says "her friends aren't convinced she's all better."
More Demi Moore News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce