Mario Lopez to Have a Televised Wedding
Mario Lopez will give fans a chance to get a look inside his wedding with Courtney Mazza via a TV special. Their nuptials, which will take place later this year, will be taped and aired as a two-hour event titled "Mario Lopez & Courtney Mazza Wedding Special" on TLC on December 8 at 8 P.M.
"Courtney and I already feel incredibly blessed to have found each other, and thank God for our beautiful daughter Gia. Our family is looking forward to celebrating our wedding later this year, and know that TLC is the perfect partner to help us share our love and our special day with the rest of the world," the "Extra" host says in a statement. The TV special will follow the couple as they prepare their wedding until the day they celebrate their love with family and friends.
The televised wedding comes hot on heels of the official announcement that Mario will co-host "The X Factor (US)" along with Khloe Kardashian. "The worst kept secret in Hollywood is out," Simon Cowell stated on Tuesday, October 16. "Mario and Khloe are our hosts. They will debut on our first live show in November and I couldn't be happier."
Claiming he's "very excited to be joining 'The X Factor' team," the Latino host gushed that he and Khloe would "be a great team and have a blast." Khloe, meanwhile, enthused, "I'm so thrilled to become a part of 'The X Factor' family... It's going to be so much fun!"
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role