Mario Lopez to Have a Televised Wedding
Mario Lopez will give fans a chance to get a look inside his wedding with Courtney Mazza via a TV special. Their nuptials, which will take place later this year, will be taped and aired as a two-hour event titled "Mario Lopez & Courtney Mazza Wedding Special" on TLC on December 8 at 8 P.M.
"Courtney and I already feel incredibly blessed to have found each other, and thank God for our beautiful daughter Gia. Our family is looking forward to celebrating our wedding later this year, and know that TLC is the perfect partner to help us share our love and our special day with the rest of the world," the "Extra" host says in a statement. The TV special will follow the couple as they prepare their wedding until the day they celebrate their love with family and friends.
The televised wedding comes hot on heels of the official announcement that Mario will co-host "The X Factor (US)" along with Khloe Kardashian. "The worst kept secret in Hollywood is out," Simon Cowell stated on Tuesday, October 16. "Mario and Khloe are our hosts. They will debut on our first live show in November and I couldn't be happier."
Claiming he's "very excited to be joining 'The X Factor' team," the Latino host gushed that he and Khloe would "be a great team and have a blast." Khloe, meanwhile, enthused, "I'm so thrilled to become a part of 'The X Factor' family... It's going to be so much fun!"
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke