Mario Lopez to Have a Televised Wedding
Mario Lopez will give fans a chance to get a look inside his wedding with Courtney Mazza via a TV special. Their nuptials, which will take place later this year, will be taped and aired as a two-hour event titled "Mario Lopez & Courtney Mazza Wedding Special" on TLC on December 8 at 8 P.M.
"Courtney and I already feel incredibly blessed to have found each other, and thank God for our beautiful daughter Gia. Our family is looking forward to celebrating our wedding later this year, and know that TLC is the perfect partner to help us share our love and our special day with the rest of the world," the "Extra" host says in a statement. The TV special will follow the couple as they prepare their wedding until the day they celebrate their love with family and friends.
The televised wedding comes hot on heels of the official announcement that Mario will co-host "The X Factor (US)" along with Khloe Kardashian. "The worst kept secret in Hollywood is out," Simon Cowell stated on Tuesday, October 16. "Mario and Khloe are our hosts. They will debut on our first live show in November and I couldn't be happier."
Claiming he's "very excited to be joining 'The X Factor' team," the Latino host gushed that he and Khloe would "be a great team and have a blast." Khloe, meanwhile, enthused, "I'm so thrilled to become a part of 'The X Factor' family... It's going to be so much fun!"
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie