Miley Cyrus Falls in Love With Honey Boo Boo
Here is a new fact about Miley Cyrus. On Wednesday, October 17, the teen star made an appearance on "Chelsea Lately" and told the host, Chelsea Handler, how she couldn't get enough of Honey Boo Boo.
"I put a home theater in my house and it wasn't quite loud enough, so we got subwoofers so I could hear her extra loud," she said. "When I hear her go, 'Holla for a dolla,' the whole house shakes." Unlike her, the 19-year-old singer's fiance, Liam Hemsworth, didn't like the series much, "Liam won't watch it."
Aside from discussing Honey Boo Boo on the talk show, Miley Cyrus talked about how she worked with Ashton Kutcher on "Two and a Half Men" and dished on her new music.
Miley is not the only one who loves the series. A-list celebrities such as Tina Fey, Rosie O'Donnell, and "Jersey Shore" star Snooki are falling in love with the series too.
Tina once told Huffington Post that she and the writers of "30 Rock" watched the series while at work. She said, "...every day at lunch our writers take a little break and watch a TV show and most times it's 'Honey Boo Boo' or 'Breaking Amish'..."
To PEOPLE, Rosie also showed her love toward the series by saying, "I love Mama June. I love Sugar Bear. I love Chubbs. I love 'em all." Meanwhile, Snooki tweeted about it, "I honestly love the family honey boo boo has!"
More Miley Cyrus News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs