Miley Cyrus Falls in Love With Honey Boo Boo
Here is a new fact about Miley Cyrus. On Wednesday, October 17, the teen star made an appearance on "Chelsea Lately" and told the host, Chelsea Handler, how she couldn't get enough of Honey Boo Boo.
"I put a home theater in my house and it wasn't quite loud enough, so we got subwoofers so I could hear her extra loud," she said. "When I hear her go, 'Holla for a dolla,' the whole house shakes." Unlike her, the 19-year-old singer's fiance, Liam Hemsworth, didn't like the series much, "Liam won't watch it."
Aside from discussing Honey Boo Boo on the talk show, Miley Cyrus talked about how she worked with Ashton Kutcher on "Two and a Half Men" and dished on her new music.
Miley is not the only one who loves the series. A-list celebrities such as Tina Fey, Rosie O'Donnell, and "Jersey Shore" star Snooki are falling in love with the series too.
Tina once told Huffington Post that she and the writers of "30 Rock" watched the series while at work. She said, "...every day at lunch our writers take a little break and watch a TV show and most times it's 'Honey Boo Boo' or 'Breaking Amish'..."
To PEOPLE, Rosie also showed her love toward the series by saying, "I love Mama June. I love Sugar Bear. I love Chubbs. I love 'em all." Meanwhile, Snooki tweeted about it, "I honestly love the family honey boo boo has!"
More Miley Cyrus News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger