Ashton Kutcher Tops Forbes' List of Highest-Paid TV Actors
Ashton Kutcher is the highest-paid man on television, according to Forbes. The 34-year-old, who currently stars as Walden Schmidt on "Two and a Half Men", rules the annual list released by the magazine with an estimated $24 million he made between May 2011 and May 2012.
The former "That '70s Show" actor takes over the reign from his "Men" predecessor Charlie Sheen, who earned a whooping $40 million last year. Following his meltdown which cost him the role on the CBS sitcom, the Charlie Goodson of FX's sitcom "Anger Management" is now out of the list.
Placing second are Hugh Laurie and Ray Romano who are tied with $18 million. The British thesp earns the money during the final season of "House M.D.", while the comedian earns such big amount mostly through syndication of his hit show "Everybody Loves Raymond" which was canceled in 2005.
Trailing behind them are "30 Rock" star Alec Baldwin and "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" actor Mark Harmon who are tied with $15 million apiece. Also making into the list are Tim Allen ($14 million), Jon Cryer ($13 million), Patrick Dempsey ($12 million), Jim Parsons ($8 million), Johnny Galecki ($8 million) and Jason Segel ($8 million).
More Ashton Kutcher News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up