Ashton Kutcher Tops Forbes' List of Highest-Paid TV Actors
Ashton Kutcher is the highest-paid man on television, according to Forbes. The 34-year-old, who currently stars as Walden Schmidt on "Two and a Half Men", rules the annual list released by the magazine with an estimated $24 million he made between May 2011 and May 2012.
The former "That '70s Show" actor takes over the reign from his "Men" predecessor Charlie Sheen, who earned a whooping $40 million last year. Following his meltdown which cost him the role on the CBS sitcom, the Charlie Goodson of FX's sitcom "Anger Management" is now out of the list.
Placing second are Hugh Laurie and Ray Romano who are tied with $18 million. The British thesp earns the money during the final season of "House M.D.", while the comedian earns such big amount mostly through syndication of his hit show "Everybody Loves Raymond" which was canceled in 2005.
Trailing behind them are "30 Rock" star Alec Baldwin and "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" actor Mark Harmon who are tied with $15 million apiece. Also making into the list are Tim Allen ($14 million), Jon Cryer ($13 million), Patrick Dempsey ($12 million), Jim Parsons ($8 million), Johnny Galecki ($8 million) and Jason Segel ($8 million).
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester