Ashton Kutcher Tops Forbes' List of Highest-Paid TV Actors
Ashton Kutcher is the highest-paid man on television, according to Forbes. The 34-year-old, who currently stars as Walden Schmidt on "Two and a Half Men", rules the annual list released by the magazine with an estimated $24 million he made between May 2011 and May 2012.
The former "That '70s Show" actor takes over the reign from his "Men" predecessor Charlie Sheen, who earned a whooping $40 million last year. Following his meltdown which cost him the role on the CBS sitcom, the Charlie Goodson of FX's sitcom "Anger Management" is now out of the list.
Placing second are Hugh Laurie and Ray Romano who are tied with $18 million. The British thesp earns the money during the final season of "House M.D.", while the comedian earns such big amount mostly through syndication of his hit show "Everybody Loves Raymond" which was canceled in 2005.
Trailing behind them are "30 Rock" star Alec Baldwin and "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" actor Mark Harmon who are tied with $15 million apiece. Also making into the list are Tim Allen ($14 million), Jon Cryer ($13 million), Patrick Dempsey ($12 million), Jim Parsons ($8 million), Johnny Galecki ($8 million) and Jason Segel ($8 million).
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory