Ashton Kutcher Tops Forbes' List of Highest-Paid TV Actors
Ashton Kutcher is the highest-paid man on television, according to Forbes. The 34-year-old, who currently stars as Walden Schmidt on "Two and a Half Men", rules the annual list released by the magazine with an estimated $24 million he made between May 2011 and May 2012.
The former "That '70s Show" actor takes over the reign from his "Men" predecessor Charlie Sheen, who earned a whooping $40 million last year. Following his meltdown which cost him the role on the CBS sitcom, the Charlie Goodson of FX's sitcom "Anger Management" is now out of the list.
Placing second are Hugh Laurie and Ray Romano who are tied with $18 million. The British thesp earns the money during the final season of "House M.D.", while the comedian earns such big amount mostly through syndication of his hit show "Everybody Loves Raymond" which was canceled in 2005.
Trailing behind them are "30 Rock" star Alec Baldwin and "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" actor Mark Harmon who are tied with $15 million apiece. Also making into the list are Tim Allen ($14 million), Jon Cryer ($13 million), Patrick Dempsey ($12 million), Jim Parsons ($8 million), Johnny Galecki ($8 million) and Jason Segel ($8 million).
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video