Megan Fox Gave Birth to Son in September
Megan Fox is already a first-time mom and she managed to keep it a secret for weeks. The "Transformers" actress gave birth to her first son and husband Brian Austin Green's second on September 27.
Personally confirming the happy news on Facebook Wednesday, October 17, Fox wrote, "We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do. I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect."
The couple got married in 2010 and announced the pregnancy in June. Green is father to a 10-year-old boy named Kassius Lijah from his previous relationship with "General Hospital" actress Vanessa Marcil.
"We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love," Fox continued in her announcement. "Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly."
Fox told Cosmopolitan in April that she's "always been maternal" and that she wants "at least two, probably three kids."
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Step Out for Lunch Date After She Dishes on Their First Date on 'Ellen'
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'