Megan Fox Gave Birth to Son in September
Megan Fox is already a first-time mom and she managed to keep it a secret for weeks. The "Transformers" actress gave birth to her first son and husband Brian Austin Green's second on September 27.
Personally confirming the happy news on Facebook Wednesday, October 17, Fox wrote, "We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do. I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect."
The couple got married in 2010 and announced the pregnancy in June. Green is father to a 10-year-old boy named Kassius Lijah from his previous relationship with "General Hospital" actress Vanessa Marcil.
"We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love," Fox continued in her announcement. "Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly."
Fox told Cosmopolitan in April that she's "always been maternal" and that she wants "at least two, probably three kids."
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer