Megan Fox Gave Birth to Son in September
Megan Fox is already a first-time mom and she managed to keep it a secret for weeks. The "Transformers" actress gave birth to her first son and husband Brian Austin Green's second on September 27.
Personally confirming the happy news on Facebook Wednesday, October 17, Fox wrote, "We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do. I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect."
The couple got married in 2010 and announced the pregnancy in June. Green is father to a 10-year-old boy named Kassius Lijah from his previous relationship with "General Hospital" actress Vanessa Marcil.
"We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love," Fox continued in her announcement. "Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly."
Fox told Cosmopolitan in April that she's "always been maternal" and that she wants "at least two, probably three kids."
More Megan Fox News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes