Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Reconciliation Caught in Photos
There will be no doubt now that Robert Pattinson has decided to call it a truce with Kristen Stewart. Although they have not confirmed that they are back together, the "Twilight" couple was photographed in a number of occasions together in the past few weeks and did not try to hide them from the paparazzi.
Their first known reconciliation since her cheating scandal broke in July this year, was the Saturday, October 13 outing at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont. They were attending a friend's birthday party, arriving at the hotel together through a private entrance. A source told Us Weekly that Pattinson and Stewart were "whispering very close and intimately" throughout the evening.
The next day they hit up Ye Rustic Inn in Los Feliz. Sources said they spent more than four hours at the bar and came with about 10 friends, drinking and chatting the night away. On Monday, they were going out for lunch with some pals in Hollywood.
A source told E! News that Pattinson "decided to forgive her. He's justifying it by believing her story that it was a one off mistake and will never happen again." However, things are still not back to normal between them because they have "the same arguments over and over. It's hard to get past the hurt."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences