Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Reconciliation Caught in Photos
There will be no doubt now that Robert Pattinson has decided to call it a truce with Kristen Stewart. Although they have not confirmed that they are back together, the "Twilight" couple was photographed in a number of occasions together in the past few weeks and did not try to hide them from the paparazzi.
Their first known reconciliation since her cheating scandal broke in July this year, was the Saturday, October 13 outing at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont. They were attending a friend's birthday party, arriving at the hotel together through a private entrance. A source told Us Weekly that Pattinson and Stewart were "whispering very close and intimately" throughout the evening.
The next day they hit up Ye Rustic Inn in Los Feliz. Sources said they spent more than four hours at the bar and came with about 10 friends, drinking and chatting the night away. On Monday, they were going out for lunch with some pals in Hollywood.
A source told E! News that Pattinson "decided to forgive her. He's justifying it by believing her story that it was a one off mistake and will never happen again." However, things are still not back to normal between them because they have "the same arguments over and over. It's hard to get past the hurt."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune