Tyga and Girlfriend Welcome First Son King Cairo
Tyga is officially a father now. The "Coconut Juice" rapper has just welcomed his first baby boy with girlfriend Blac Chyna on Tuesday, October 16. The new parents named their bundle of joy King Cairo Stevenson. Born in Los Angeles, the healthy baby weighed in at 7 pounds 1 ounce when he was born.
The Young Money/Cash Money artist shared the good news to his Twitter followers on Tuesday afternoon, while also posting a photo of him gently carrying baby Cairo in his arm. The 22-year-old proud father tweeted along with the photo, "Most Amazing feeling ever #Blessed #2Kings @KingCairo."
The baby news arrived hot on heels of rumors suggesting that the "Rack City" rapper was already engaged to Blac Chyna. He, however, dismissed the report by tweeting, "I'm not engaged I'm 22 Rich & havin the time of my life." Blac herself is a stripper at King of Diamonds club in Miami. She appeared in the music video of her baby daddy's hit single "Rack City".
Tyga's fellow YMCM artist, Drake, recently weighed in on his relationship with Blac Chyna by mentioning her in the song "Miss Me". Dreezy spat a cryptic message that said, "Call up King of Diamonds/ And tell Chyna it be worth the fight."
More Tyga News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival