Tyga and Girlfriend Welcome First Son King Cairo
Tyga is officially a father now. The "Coconut Juice" rapper has just welcomed his first baby boy with girlfriend Blac Chyna on Tuesday, October 16. The new parents named their bundle of joy King Cairo Stevenson. Born in Los Angeles, the healthy baby weighed in at 7 pounds 1 ounce when he was born.
The Young Money/Cash Money artist shared the good news to his Twitter followers on Tuesday afternoon, while also posting a photo of him gently carrying baby Cairo in his arm. The 22-year-old proud father tweeted along with the photo, "Most Amazing feeling ever #Blessed #2Kings @KingCairo."
The baby news arrived hot on heels of rumors suggesting that the "Rack City" rapper was already engaged to Blac Chyna. He, however, dismissed the report by tweeting, "I'm not engaged I'm 22 Rich & havin the time of my life." Blac herself is a stripper at King of Diamonds club in Miami. She appeared in the music video of her baby daddy's hit single "Rack City".
Tyga's fellow YMCM artist, Drake, recently weighed in on his relationship with Blac Chyna by mentioning her in the song "Miss Me". Dreezy spat a cryptic message that said, "Call up King of Diamonds/ And tell Chyna it be worth the fight."
More Tyga News
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other