Justin Bieber Becomes New Face of Adidas NEO Line
Justin Bieber is expanding his business by becoming a new spokesman for Adidas. The young "Boyfriend" singer has his own fragrance line launched in 2010, and on Tuesday, October 16, the teen singer was announced as the new face of Adidas NEO Line label.
Adidas' chief marketing officer, Hermann Deininger, praises Justin and says that he is a perfect style icon who can bring the spirit of the label. "Justin makes his mark in his own bold and expressive way through fashion, music and style," he says. "Justin will help us spread the spirit of Neo worldwide and showcase the brand's sports- and lifestyle-inspired apparel and footwear silhouettes."
When asked about his partnership with Adidas NEO Line, the 18-year-old singer replies, "I found a real connection with NEO because it is about fashion, freedom and being true to who you are. With my new album, Believe, I am spreading the message of believing in yourself. ... For me style is an adventure, something to have fun with and NEO believes this, too."
Not only it is an opportunity for Justin to explore his endeavor in fashion, but it's also good news for his fans since they have a chance to meet their idol. He tweets, "Big news! I'm now working with @adidasNEOlabel . Find my gold shoes online and u could bring them to me in person!!"
Justin also launches a video announcement on YouTube about the competition called Find My Golden Shoes. People will be given daily clues on NEO's Facebook site. There are daily and weekly prizes for whoever can uncover the code. By the end of the contest, two lucky winners will get a pair of the gold kicks and a trip to meet Justin on his tour in Miami.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie