Jesse Tyler Ferguson Teases Possible Gay Wedding on 'Modern Family'
Cam and Mitchell may finally get married on "Modern Family" later this season. Recently on his WhoSay account, Jesse Tyler Ferguson posted a picture which features his character and Eric Stonestreet's alter ego at what appears to be a wedding.
In the image, Cam and Mitchell are holding hands while standing near a flower-adorned arch. In a caption of the photo, Ferguson wrote, "It's not what it looks like. Or is it? Guess you'll have to wait to find out!"
Back in August, the show's co-creator Steve Levitan jokingly offered Ann Romney to officiate Cam and Mitchell's wedding. "We'll offer her the role of officiant at Mitch & Cam's wedding. As soon as it's legal," he tweeted in response to Ann's statement about her fondness for the show while criticizing her objection to same-sex marriage at the same time.
Ferguson, who is an openly gay actor, also expressed his hope that Ann and Mitt Romney will change their mind about gay marriage. He wrote on his Twitter, "I have to say, I'm actually thrilled Mitt & Ann Romney love 'Modern Family'. I hope it sparks something in them! #Equality."
More Modern Family News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip