Jesse Tyler Ferguson Teases Possible Gay Wedding on 'Modern Family'
Cam and Mitchell may finally get married on "Modern Family" later this season. Recently on his WhoSay account, Jesse Tyler Ferguson posted a picture which features his character and Eric Stonestreet's alter ego at what appears to be a wedding.
In the image, Cam and Mitchell are holding hands while standing near a flower-adorned arch. In a caption of the photo, Ferguson wrote, "It's not what it looks like. Or is it? Guess you'll have to wait to find out!"
Back in August, the show's co-creator Steve Levitan jokingly offered Ann Romney to officiate Cam and Mitchell's wedding. "We'll offer her the role of officiant at Mitch & Cam's wedding. As soon as it's legal," he tweeted in response to Ann's statement about her fondness for the show while criticizing her objection to same-sex marriage at the same time.
Ferguson, who is an openly gay actor, also expressed his hope that Ann and Mitt Romney will change their mind about gay marriage. He wrote on his Twitter, "I have to say, I'm actually thrilled Mitt & Ann Romney love 'Modern Family'. I hope it sparks something in them! #Equality."
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR