Jesse Tyler Ferguson Teases Possible Gay Wedding on 'Modern Family'
Cam and Mitchell may finally get married on "Modern Family" later this season. Recently on his WhoSay account, Jesse Tyler Ferguson posted a picture which features his character and Eric Stonestreet's alter ego at what appears to be a wedding.
In the image, Cam and Mitchell are holding hands while standing near a flower-adorned arch. In a caption of the photo, Ferguson wrote, "It's not what it looks like. Or is it? Guess you'll have to wait to find out!"
Back in August, the show's co-creator Steve Levitan jokingly offered Ann Romney to officiate Cam and Mitchell's wedding. "We'll offer her the role of officiant at Mitch & Cam's wedding. As soon as it's legal," he tweeted in response to Ann's statement about her fondness for the show while criticizing her objection to same-sex marriage at the same time.
Ferguson, who is an openly gay actor, also expressed his hope that Ann and Mitt Romney will change their mind about gay marriage. He wrote on his Twitter, "I have to say, I'm actually thrilled Mitt & Ann Romney love 'Modern Family'. I hope it sparks something in them! #Equality."
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer