First Official Look at Sleek Liam Hemsworth in 'Paranoia'
Liam Hemsworth oozes his inner businessman persona in a first official still for "Paranoia". The Gale Hawthorne of "The Hunger Games" film series is pictured sporting very dapper look in a tailored gray suit that he pairs with matching tie and shirt. Completing his elegant look with aviator sunglasses, he is seen walking alongside veteran actor Harrison Ford who looks equally sleek.
Liam plays Adam Cassidy, a young man who funds a lavish retirement party for a co-worker with company funds and is caught by his boss. Accused of embezzlement, he agrees to spy for the boss to avoid prosecution. He is forced to infiltrate a rival company and steal information on a top-secret project.
Additionally, a picture that unveils a first look at Gary Oldman's portrayal of Liam's ruthless boss has been shared. Also looking sleek in a formal suit, Gary's Nicholas Wyatt is seen facing off against his business rival Jock Goddard, who is portrayed by Harrison.
Directed by Robert Luketic, "Paranoia" is scheduled for an October 4, 2013 release in the United States. Also supporting the corporate thriller are Amber Heard, Lucas Till, Richard Dreyfuss, Embeth Davidtz, Julian McMahon and Josh Holloway.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard