First Official Look at Sleek Liam Hemsworth in 'Paranoia'
Liam Hemsworth oozes his inner businessman persona in a first official still for "Paranoia". The Gale Hawthorne of "The Hunger Games" film series is pictured sporting very dapper look in a tailored gray suit that he pairs with matching tie and shirt. Completing his elegant look with aviator sunglasses, he is seen walking alongside veteran actor Harrison Ford who looks equally sleek.
Liam plays Adam Cassidy, a young man who funds a lavish retirement party for a co-worker with company funds and is caught by his boss. Accused of embezzlement, he agrees to spy for the boss to avoid prosecution. He is forced to infiltrate a rival company and steal information on a top-secret project.
Additionally, a picture that unveils a first look at Gary Oldman's portrayal of Liam's ruthless boss has been shared. Also looking sleek in a formal suit, Gary's Nicholas Wyatt is seen facing off against his business rival Jock Goddard, who is portrayed by Harrison.
Directed by Robert Luketic, "Paranoia" is scheduled for an October 4, 2013 release in the United States. Also supporting the corporate thriller are Amber Heard, Lucas Till, Richard Dreyfuss, Embeth Davidtz, Julian McMahon and Josh Holloway.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester