First Official Look at Sleek Liam Hemsworth in 'Paranoia'
Liam Hemsworth oozes his inner businessman persona in a first official still for "Paranoia". The Gale Hawthorne of "The Hunger Games" film series is pictured sporting very dapper look in a tailored gray suit that he pairs with matching tie and shirt. Completing his elegant look with aviator sunglasses, he is seen walking alongside veteran actor Harrison Ford who looks equally sleek.
Liam plays Adam Cassidy, a young man who funds a lavish retirement party for a co-worker with company funds and is caught by his boss. Accused of embezzlement, he agrees to spy for the boss to avoid prosecution. He is forced to infiltrate a rival company and steal information on a top-secret project.
Additionally, a picture that unveils a first look at Gary Oldman's portrayal of Liam's ruthless boss has been shared. Also looking sleek in a formal suit, Gary's Nicholas Wyatt is seen facing off against his business rival Jock Goddard, who is portrayed by Harrison.
Directed by Robert Luketic, "Paranoia" is scheduled for an October 4, 2013 release in the United States. Also supporting the corporate thriller are Amber Heard, Lucas Till, Richard Dreyfuss, Embeth Davidtz, Julian McMahon and Josh Holloway.
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?