First Official Look at Sleek Liam Hemsworth in 'Paranoia'
Liam Hemsworth oozes his inner businessman persona in a first official still for "Paranoia". The Gale Hawthorne of "The Hunger Games" film series is pictured sporting very dapper look in a tailored gray suit that he pairs with matching tie and shirt. Completing his elegant look with aviator sunglasses, he is seen walking alongside veteran actor Harrison Ford who looks equally sleek.
Liam plays Adam Cassidy, a young man who funds a lavish retirement party for a co-worker with company funds and is caught by his boss. Accused of embezzlement, he agrees to spy for the boss to avoid prosecution. He is forced to infiltrate a rival company and steal information on a top-secret project.
Additionally, a picture that unveils a first look at Gary Oldman's portrayal of Liam's ruthless boss has been shared. Also looking sleek in a formal suit, Gary's Nicholas Wyatt is seen facing off against his business rival Jock Goddard, who is portrayed by Harrison.
Directed by Robert Luketic, "Paranoia" is scheduled for an October 4, 2013 release in the United States. Also supporting the corporate thriller are Amber Heard, Lucas Till, Richard Dreyfuss, Embeth Davidtz, Julian McMahon and Josh Holloway.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character