Joanne Froggatt Ties the Knot With Her Longtime Beau
Joanne Froggatt said her "I do" in front of her relatives and friends earlier this month. The actress of "Downton Abbey" got married to her longtime partner James Cannon at a private and traditional wedding ceremony on October 6. Some of the casts of the hit series reportedly attended her wedding ceremony.
Unlike Joanne, who is a television actress, James is an IT director. Due to her hectic schedule, she had difficulty to find time to prepare for her wedding with James.
"This is what you hope for, really - you've just got to take these times and enjoy them and grasp them by the horns and go with it because there will be quiet times again in the future. But I'm enjoying every minute of it at the moment," she told PEOPLE.
These two lovers got engaged in the beginning of this year. According to The Sun, Joanne plans to take some days off to enjoy her honeymoon with her husband since she has finished filming the series in summer.
The 31-year-old blonde British actress plays Anna Smith in "Downton Abbey". In the series, her character gets married to John Bates played by Brendan Coyle. The husband and wife are desperately seeking happiness and justice since Mr. Bates is sent to prison for something he didn't do in season 2.
Joanne got nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series at this year's Emmy Awards, but she lost it to her co-star, Maggie Smith.
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash