Joanne Froggatt Ties the Knot With Her Longtime Beau
Joanne Froggatt said her "I do" in front of her relatives and friends earlier this month. The actress of "Downton Abbey" got married to her longtime partner James Cannon at a private and traditional wedding ceremony on October 6. Some of the casts of the hit series reportedly attended her wedding ceremony.
Unlike Joanne, who is a television actress, James is an IT director. Due to her hectic schedule, she had difficulty to find time to prepare for her wedding with James.
"This is what you hope for, really - you've just got to take these times and enjoy them and grasp them by the horns and go with it because there will be quiet times again in the future. But I'm enjoying every minute of it at the moment," she told PEOPLE.
These two lovers got engaged in the beginning of this year. According to The Sun, Joanne plans to take some days off to enjoy her honeymoon with her husband since she has finished filming the series in summer.
The 31-year-old blonde British actress plays Anna Smith in "Downton Abbey". In the series, her character gets married to John Bates played by Brendan Coyle. The husband and wife are desperately seeking happiness and justice since Mr. Bates is sent to prison for something he didn't do in season 2.
Joanne got nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series at this year's Emmy Awards, but she lost it to her co-star, Maggie Smith.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson