Video Premiere: Regina Spektor's 'How'
A music video for Regina Spektor's song "How" has been made available for fans' viewing pleasure. The clip opens with black-dominated scenes which feature close-up shots of the anti-folk songstress. She still appears alone in other scenes which are more colorful.
In the ballad, the Moscow-born artist sings about a broken heart backed by piano and drums. "How can I forget you now?/ How can I never see you again?" she belts out the emotional lyrics. "There is a time and place/ for one more sweet embrace/ and there's a time/ when it all went wrong/ I guess you know by now/ that we will meet again somehow."
"How" is the third single lifted off Regina's sixth studio album "What We Saw from the Cheap Seats". Being recorded with Mike Elizondo in Los Angeles during the summer of 2011, the set was released in the U.S. on May 29 this year and debuted at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200 chart.
To further support the studio installment, the "Laughing With" songstress embarked on a southern U.S. tour in April and May. She extended the tour to several European countries, including Russia, in the summer.
Regina Spektor's "How" Music Video
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'The Simpsons' Skewers Donald Trump's Awful First 100 Days in Office
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return