Video Premiere: Regina Spektor's 'How'
A music video for Regina Spektor's song "How" has been made available for fans' viewing pleasure. The clip opens with black-dominated scenes which feature close-up shots of the anti-folk songstress. She still appears alone in other scenes which are more colorful.
In the ballad, the Moscow-born artist sings about a broken heart backed by piano and drums. "How can I forget you now?/ How can I never see you again?" she belts out the emotional lyrics. "There is a time and place/ for one more sweet embrace/ and there's a time/ when it all went wrong/ I guess you know by now/ that we will meet again somehow."
"How" is the third single lifted off Regina's sixth studio album "What We Saw from the Cheap Seats". Being recorded with Mike Elizondo in Los Angeles during the summer of 2011, the set was released in the U.S. on May 29 this year and debuted at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200 chart.
To further support the studio installment, the "Laughing With" songstress embarked on a southern U.S. tour in April and May. She extended the tour to several European countries, including Russia, in the summer.
Regina Spektor's "How" Music Video
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular