Kristen Stewart Buys House in Los Angeles Near Robert Pattinson's Home
It seems that Kristen Stewart doesn't move too far away after she packed her bags and left Robert Pattinson's house in Los Angeles. The actress reportedly has bought a new home for over $2 million in Los Feliz, less than two miles from their former love shack.
Rumor has it, the house was built in 1957. According to real estate site, Zillow, the house stands in a more-than-3,000 square-feet property and boasts four bedrooms with en suite baths, a two-level terrace with beautiful views of the city, as well as a swimming pool with built-in spa.
Kristen and Robert were pictured reuniting for the first time ever when they had a night out with a couple of friends at the Ye Rustic Inn. The couple, who broke up following her affair with married director Rupert Sanders, was seen whispering to each other closely.
The day after, the on-screen couple of "Twilight Saga" movie series was seen hanging out together again. Sources additionally confirmed that they went out to Hollywood's hotspot, Chateau Marmont, over the weekend.
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture