Kristen Stewart Buys House in Los Angeles Near Robert Pattinson's Home
It seems that Kristen Stewart doesn't move too far away after she packed her bags and left Robert Pattinson's house in Los Angeles. The actress reportedly has bought a new home for over $2 million in Los Feliz, less than two miles from their former love shack.
Rumor has it, the house was built in 1957. According to real estate site, Zillow, the house stands in a more-than-3,000 square-feet property and boasts four bedrooms with en suite baths, a two-level terrace with beautiful views of the city, as well as a swimming pool with built-in spa.
Kristen and Robert were pictured reuniting for the first time ever when they had a night out with a couple of friends at the Ye Rustic Inn. The couple, who broke up following her affair with married director Rupert Sanders, was seen whispering to each other closely.
The day after, the on-screen couple of "Twilight Saga" movie series was seen hanging out together again. Sources additionally confirmed that they went out to Hollywood's hotspot, Chateau Marmont, over the weekend.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'