Kristen Stewart Buys House in Los Angeles Near Robert Pattinson's Home
It seems that Kristen Stewart doesn't move too far away after she packed her bags and left Robert Pattinson's house in Los Angeles. The actress reportedly has bought a new home for over $2 million in Los Feliz, less than two miles from their former love shack.
Rumor has it, the house was built in 1957. According to real estate site, Zillow, the house stands in a more-than-3,000 square-feet property and boasts four bedrooms with en suite baths, a two-level terrace with beautiful views of the city, as well as a swimming pool with built-in spa.
Kristen and Robert were pictured reuniting for the first time ever when they had a night out with a couple of friends at the Ye Rustic Inn. The couple, who broke up following her affair with married director Rupert Sanders, was seen whispering to each other closely.
The day after, the on-screen couple of "Twilight Saga" movie series was seen hanging out together again. Sources additionally confirmed that they went out to Hollywood's hotspot, Chateau Marmont, over the weekend.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says