Kristen Stewart Buys House in Los Angeles Near Robert Pattinson's Home
It seems that Kristen Stewart doesn't move too far away after she packed her bags and left Robert Pattinson's house in Los Angeles. The actress reportedly has bought a new home for over $2 million in Los Feliz, less than two miles from their former love shack.
Rumor has it, the house was built in 1957. According to real estate site, Zillow, the house stands in a more-than-3,000 square-feet property and boasts four bedrooms with en suite baths, a two-level terrace with beautiful views of the city, as well as a swimming pool with built-in spa.
Kristen and Robert were pictured reuniting for the first time ever when they had a night out with a couple of friends at the Ye Rustic Inn. The couple, who broke up following her affair with married director Rupert Sanders, was seen whispering to each other closely.
The day after, the on-screen couple of "Twilight Saga" movie series was seen hanging out together again. Sources additionally confirmed that they went out to Hollywood's hotspot, Chateau Marmont, over the weekend.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress