Kristen Stewart Buys House in Los Angeles Near Robert Pattinson's Home
It seems that Kristen Stewart doesn't move too far away after she packed her bags and left Robert Pattinson's house in Los Angeles. The actress reportedly has bought a new home for over $2 million in Los Feliz, less than two miles from their former love shack.
Rumor has it, the house was built in 1957. According to real estate site, Zillow, the house stands in a more-than-3,000 square-feet property and boasts four bedrooms with en suite baths, a two-level terrace with beautiful views of the city, as well as a swimming pool with built-in spa.
Kristen and Robert were pictured reuniting for the first time ever when they had a night out with a couple of friends at the Ye Rustic Inn. The couple, who broke up following her affair with married director Rupert Sanders, was seen whispering to each other closely.
The day after, the on-screen couple of "Twilight Saga" movie series was seen hanging out together again. Sources additionally confirmed that they went out to Hollywood's hotspot, Chateau Marmont, over the weekend.
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting