Bubba Reacts to Sex Tape Lawsuit, Calls Hulk Hogan 'Hypocritical Fraud'
Bubba the Love Sponge a.k.a Todd Clem speaks out against his former best friend, Hulk Hogan, after he was sued by the ex-wrestler over a leaked sex tape. On his radio show, the host calls the muscled man a "hypocritical fraud" for playing a victim when the real victim is Heather Clem, the woman on the steamy video.
"There were three people in that home. All three knew what time it was. They knew what was going on," Bubba says. Contrary to Hulk's claim, the radio host believes his ex-best friend was aware he was taped during the bedroom shindig. "You know I have surveillance. You knew of everything going on," the DJ explains.
Bubba additionally calls bulls*** on Hulk's allegation that he's set up. "Nobody held a gun to your head, Hogan, and told you to come to me and ask me to have sex with my wife," the radio host exclaims. "But now that your feelings are hurt ... you're trying to cover your a** with your [new] wife and your jobs and your social standing."
In further statement, Bubba says his ex-wife Heather who is named one of defendants by Hulk is "victim number one." "Hogan is, I don't know, victim number three at best," he utters. Denying that he leaked the sex tape, Bubba adds, "We really need to concentrate on who released this. That's what the true crime is."
As far as his friendship with Hulk is concerned, Bubba no longer considers the former WWE champion his friend. "I was dumb and stupid, allowing him to manipulate me," he says, regretting his decision to help him in the past.
Bubba was sued for invasion of privacy by Hulk. The radio host was accused of conspiring with Heather to secretly tape him. In the video, Bubba was seen entering the room after Hulk left. "If we ever did want to retire, all we'd have to do is use this footage," he was heard saying to Heather.
In an interview, the former pro wrestler said he did get his friend's blessing to take his wife to bed when his marriage to Linda Hogan crumpled. He regretted what happened, saying it "rattled" his wife Jennifer McDaniel, whom he got married with in 2010.
"Anyone thinking Hulk is hiding in the weeds to pump up the value of this recording is sorely mistaken. He's not going to buckle and give in and sign a ridiculous contract to distribute this trash. That's not going to happen," Hulk's lawyer David Houston told the New York Daily News.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer