Rosie O'Donnell Grieves Over Her Dog's Death
Sad news comes from a comedian, Rosie O'Donnell. On Friday, October 12, her dog was dead due to his old age. She tweeted about her big loss, saying, "RIP NICKY O BOY - r miami born rescue dog - loyal smart nearly perfect for over a dozen years ...," and posting a picture of her dog.
Rosie adopted Nicky from an animal shelter 13 years ago, according to PEOPLE. He was loyal, smart and nearly a perfect dog for Rosie as she mentioned it in her tweet. A good protecter for her family, he will always be a part of Rosie's family although he's already gone.
"One day, when Blake was 2 years old we were all snow tubing on the hill and Blake jumped in the tube and it started going down," she wrote in an e-mail to PEOPLE. "Nicky put his paws on the tube and held it so Blake wouldn't go down alone."
The death of Rosie's dog happened just a few months after she tied the knot with her new wife, Michelle Rounds, whom she began dating in summer 2011. She previously was married to Kelli Carpenter and has four children.
The former married couple adopted Parker, now 17-year-old boy, Chelsea, now 15-year-old girl, and Blake, now 12-year-old boy. They also have a daughter named Vivienne through artificial insemination.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion