Rosie O'Donnell Grieves Over Her Dog's Death
Sad news comes from a comedian, Rosie O'Donnell. On Friday, October 12, her dog was dead due to his old age. She tweeted about her big loss, saying, "RIP NICKY O BOY - r miami born rescue dog - loyal smart nearly perfect for over a dozen years ...," and posting a picture of her dog.
Rosie adopted Nicky from an animal shelter 13 years ago, according to PEOPLE. He was loyal, smart and nearly a perfect dog for Rosie as she mentioned it in her tweet. A good protecter for her family, he will always be a part of Rosie's family although he's already gone.
"One day, when Blake was 2 years old we were all snow tubing on the hill and Blake jumped in the tube and it started going down," she wrote in an e-mail to PEOPLE. "Nicky put his paws on the tube and held it so Blake wouldn't go down alone."
The death of Rosie's dog happened just a few months after she tied the knot with her new wife, Michelle Rounds, whom she began dating in summer 2011. She previously was married to Kelli Carpenter and has four children.
The former married couple adopted Parker, now 17-year-old boy, Chelsea, now 15-year-old girl, and Blake, now 12-year-old boy. They also have a daughter named Vivienne through artificial insemination.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery