Robert Pattinson, Emma Watson, and Nina Dobrev Glam Up 2012 ELLE Women in Hollywood
Showing off their glamorous styles, Robert Pattinson, Emma Watson, and Nina Dobrev were among the artists who were invited to the 19th Annual Elle Women in Hollywood gala at Four Seasons, Beverly Hills on Monday, October 15. While Pattinson presented an award to Uma Thurman, Watson was among the ones who received an honor.
Wearing gray suit, white shirt, and a black tie, Pattinson hit the stage to honor Thurman. He said, "I'm learning how to read tonight. I find this terrifying." He also praised the other presenters and honorees, whom he said were funny and smart.
He then described his experience working with the "Kill Bill" actress on "Bel Ami" as being "pretty crazy." Replying to his appraisal, the actress lauded the actor, "Rob, you're a real gentleman on and off the screen."
The "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" beauty, Watson, was honored with the Calvin Klein Collection Emerging Star Spotlight Award. Also awarded at this event were Cate Blanchett, Susan Sarandon, Sarah Jessica Parker, Elle Fanning, Octavia Spencer, as well as Kristen Wiig.
Dobrev, meanwhile, was among the attendees at the star-studded event. Posing with Watson, Dobrev looked dazzling wearing a Vera Wang dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, as well as Monika Chang jewelry.
Other celebrity guests at the gala were Emma Stone, Lea Michele, Naya Rivera, Ellie Kemper, Melissa McCarthy, Nicole Richie, Erika Christensen, Viola Davis, Rachel Zoe, and Sarah Paulson. Together with Kevin O'Malley, Robbie Myeras served as the host for the occasion, while Joel McHale from E! was the MC.
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance