'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Star Disses 'South Park' Spoof
"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" star June Shannon isn't impressed by "South Park" take on her show. The matriarch of the reality TV family recently commented on the spoofs done by the Comedy Central animated series and "Saturday Night Live", saying that they weren't funny.
"Me being a big person, I didn't take offense," she told TMZ. "That show is just not a show that I would want to be on in the first place." She added, "Just the way they portrayed the show ... it was kinda trashy."
In an episode of "South Park" which aired earlier October, Alana Thompson a.k.a. Honey Boo Boo and her mother June were featured picking a pig for pageant. The animated version of Honey Boo Boo also got a heart transplant with a pig heart after she ate too much "sketti and butter."
More Here Comes Honey Boo Boo News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns