'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Star Disses 'South Park' Spoof
"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" star June Shannon isn't impressed by "South Park" take on her show. The matriarch of the reality TV family recently commented on the spoofs done by the Comedy Central animated series and "Saturday Night Live", saying that they weren't funny.
"Me being a big person, I didn't take offense," she told TMZ. "That show is just not a show that I would want to be on in the first place." She added, "Just the way they portrayed the show ... it was kinda trashy."
In an episode of "South Park" which aired earlier October, Alana Thompson a.k.a. Honey Boo Boo and her mother June were featured picking a pig for pageant. The animated version of Honey Boo Boo also got a heart transplant with a pig heart after she ate too much "sketti and butter."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered