'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Star Disses 'South Park' Spoof
"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" star June Shannon isn't impressed by "South Park" take on her show. The matriarch of the reality TV family recently commented on the spoofs done by the Comedy Central animated series and "Saturday Night Live", saying that they weren't funny.
"Me being a big person, I didn't take offense," she told TMZ. "That show is just not a show that I would want to be on in the first place." She added, "Just the way they portrayed the show ... it was kinda trashy."
In an episode of "South Park" which aired earlier October, Alana Thompson a.k.a. Honey Boo Boo and her mother June were featured picking a pig for pageant. The animated version of Honey Boo Boo also got a heart transplant with a pig heart after she ate too much "sketti and butter."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed