'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Star Disses 'South Park' Spoof
"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" star June Shannon isn't impressed by "South Park" take on her show. The matriarch of the reality TV family recently commented on the spoofs done by the Comedy Central animated series and "Saturday Night Live", saying that they weren't funny.
"Me being a big person, I didn't take offense," she told TMZ. "That show is just not a show that I would want to be on in the first place." She added, "Just the way they portrayed the show ... it was kinda trashy."
In an episode of "South Park" which aired earlier October, Alana Thompson a.k.a. Honey Boo Boo and her mother June were featured picking a pig for pageant. The animated version of Honey Boo Boo also got a heart transplant with a pig heart after she ate too much "sketti and butter."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7