'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Star Disses 'South Park' Spoof
"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" star June Shannon isn't impressed by "South Park" take on her show. The matriarch of the reality TV family recently commented on the spoofs done by the Comedy Central animated series and "Saturday Night Live", saying that they weren't funny.
"Me being a big person, I didn't take offense," she told TMZ. "That show is just not a show that I would want to be on in the first place." She added, "Just the way they portrayed the show ... it was kinda trashy."
In an episode of "South Park" which aired earlier October, Alana Thompson a.k.a. Honey Boo Boo and her mother June were featured picking a pig for pageant. The animated version of Honey Boo Boo also got a heart transplant with a pig heart after she ate too much "sketti and butter."
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6