Justin Bieber Reacts to Sharon Osbourne's Criticism That He Won't Last Long
Justin Bieber has responded to Sharon Osbourne's recent statement that suggested that his star would soon fade. Without mentioning the wife of Ozzy Osbourne, the Canadian singer replies on Twitter, "Doubt me...i like it."
18-year-old Justin is more straightforward in his next tweet as saying, "Not worried sharon." The teen heartthrob also posts a link to his "Beauty and a Beat" music video that broke VEVO record as the most-viewed video in 24 hours.
When attending National Radio Conference in Sydney, Sharon praised him as "a really great little guy," before adding, "But that's his problem - he's a little guy." She added, "His fans are growing up, they're 18, 19-year-olds now...they're young women. And he still looks like that little boy!"
"He needs some hair, or something - I just don't think, from my gut - maybe my gut's wrong because it's not 100% - but I don't think he's going to stand the test of time," she continues. "But you know what, I don't feel sorry for him, because he's made oodles and he's a fabulously nice person and he'll go on to do something else."
Last year, Justin shared screen with Sharon and Ozzy in a Best Buy commercial ad for Super Bowl XLV. In it, the Black Sabbath rocker was replaced by young and fresh Justin only in a matter of seconds. The replacement mirrored the rapid changing of advance technology.
Super Bowl Ad:
More Justin Bieber News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift