Jennifer Aniston Bursts Into Tears When Interviewed About Her Engagement
Jennifer Aniston looked very emotional in her first post-engagement interview on E!'s "Chelsea Lately", which will be aired on October 15 at 11 P.M. She was interviewed by her BFF Chelsea Handler about her engagement to Justin Theroux.
"I just got verklempt," Aniston wiped her tears when recalling the moment Theroux proposed to her. Handler then stated her opinion about the 41-year-old man, "He's the greatest guy ever." Next, she supported Aniston and Theroux being together, "You guys make the greatest couple ever."
The former "Friends" actress and the "Miami Vice" actor, who played together in "Wanderlust", were caught having a dinner together for the first time in May. The couple finally got engaged in August.
Previously, Aniston was Brad Pitt's wife for 5 years. They officially split on October 2, 2005. However, Aniston seemingly still keeps in touch with Pitt's mom Jane Pitt. According to The Sun, the 43-year-old actress is going to invite Jane to her nuptials with Theroux around early December in Kenya.
"Jennifer wants Jane to be there," said the source. "She's closer to her than she is to her own mother Nancy and it just feels right. Jane is thrilled that Jennifer has found happiness again. She has been on the end of the phone and in person offering advice and support for the past seven years," the source continued, before adding, "She wouldn't miss Jen's wedding for anything."
So far, there is no confirmation from the actress about the rumor.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week