Jennifer Aniston Bursts Into Tears When Interviewed About Her Engagement
Jennifer Aniston looked very emotional in her first post-engagement interview on E!'s "Chelsea Lately", which will be aired on October 15 at 11 P.M. She was interviewed by her BFF Chelsea Handler about her engagement to Justin Theroux.
"I just got verklempt," Aniston wiped her tears when recalling the moment Theroux proposed to her. Handler then stated her opinion about the 41-year-old man, "He's the greatest guy ever." Next, she supported Aniston and Theroux being together, "You guys make the greatest couple ever."
The former "Friends" actress and the "Miami Vice" actor, who played together in "Wanderlust", were caught having a dinner together for the first time in May. The couple finally got engaged in August.
Previously, Aniston was Brad Pitt's wife for 5 years. They officially split on October 2, 2005. However, Aniston seemingly still keeps in touch with Pitt's mom Jane Pitt. According to The Sun, the 43-year-old actress is going to invite Jane to her nuptials with Theroux around early December in Kenya.
"Jennifer wants Jane to be there," said the source. "She's closer to her than she is to her own mother Nancy and it just feels right. Jane is thrilled that Jennifer has found happiness again. She has been on the end of the phone and in person offering advice and support for the past seven years," the source continued, before adding, "She wouldn't miss Jen's wedding for anything."
So far, there is no confirmation from the actress about the rumor.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences