Changes Made to 'Iron Man 3', 'Thor 2', 'Ant-Man'
New developments on the release of "Iron Man 3", "Thor: The Dark World" and "Ant-Man" have been shared. Walt Disney Studios announced that the first two movies will be released in 3D while "Ant-Man" now gets November 6, 2015 release date.
As for the sequel to "Captain America: The First Avenger", it is now officially titled "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" and will maintain its April 4, 2014 release date. The untitled Marvel pic is now called "Guardians of the Galaxy", set for August 1, 2014 release.
Some other announcements from the studio are: the animated "Phineas and Ferb" will now be released in 2014 instead of next summer but no date is set yet. Tom Hanks-starring live-action "Saving Mr Banks" has been set for December 20, 2013. Disneynature's documentary "Bears" has marked its April 18, 2014 date to coincide with Earth Day on April 22 while an untitled Disney Animation movie takes the November 7, 2014 slot.
Finally, Pixar movie, which is yet to get a title as well, will be released on November 25, 2015. Pete Docter of "Up" will direct.
With this scheduling arrangement, Disney will be fully occupied starting the end of next year. Possibly its biggest project, Marvel's "The Avengers 2", has taken the May 2015 slate.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season