Changes Made to 'Iron Man 3', 'Thor 2', 'Ant-Man'
New developments on the release of "Iron Man 3", "Thor: The Dark World" and "Ant-Man" have been shared. Walt Disney Studios announced that the first two movies will be released in 3D while "Ant-Man" now gets November 6, 2015 release date.
As for the sequel to "Captain America: The First Avenger", it is now officially titled "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" and will maintain its April 4, 2014 release date. The untitled Marvel pic is now called "Guardians of the Galaxy", set for August 1, 2014 release.
Some other announcements from the studio are: the animated "Phineas and Ferb" will now be released in 2014 instead of next summer but no date is set yet. Tom Hanks-starring live-action "Saving Mr Banks" has been set for December 20, 2013. Disneynature's documentary "Bears" has marked its April 18, 2014 date to coincide with Earth Day on April 22 while an untitled Disney Animation movie takes the November 7, 2014 slot.
Finally, Pixar movie, which is yet to get a title as well, will be released on November 25, 2015. Pete Docter of "Up" will direct.
With this scheduling arrangement, Disney will be fully occupied starting the end of next year. Possibly its biggest project, Marvel's "The Avengers 2", has taken the May 2015 slate.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7