'Wolverine' Set Videos: Logan and Mariko Yashida Get Hit by Passing Car
New spy videos from the set of "The Wolverine" have made their rounds onto the web. Taken from the set in Parramatta, the clips showcase stunt doubles for Hugh Jackman and Tao Okamoto shooting a scene where they were hit by a moving car.
Per Comic Book Movie, the stunt performers reportedly filmed a scene where Wolverine and Mariko Yashida (Silver Samurai's half-sister) were being pursued on foot while they were dodging through traffic on the Japanese city streets.
The on-screen couple was said to be nearly hit by passing vehicles, but they managed to keep on walking. An onlooker said that a man was seen running across the rooftops of adjacent buildings while shooting the pursuers with a crossbow.
Based on the celebrated 1980s Chris Claremont/Frank Miller miniseries, "The Wolverine" finds Logan, the eternal warrior and outsider, in Japan. There, samurai steel will clash with adamantium claw as Logan confronts a mysterious figure from his past in an epic battle that will leave him forever changed.
Serving behind the lens is James Mangold with Mark Bomback and Christopher McQuarrie teaming up to pen the screenplay. 20th Century Fox will release the Marvel movie in theaters across the U.S. on July 26, 2013.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary