'Wolverine' Set Videos: Logan and Mariko Yashida Get Hit by Passing Car
New spy videos from the set of "The Wolverine" have made their rounds onto the web. Taken from the set in Parramatta, the clips showcase stunt doubles for Hugh Jackman and Tao Okamoto shooting a scene where they were hit by a moving car.
Per Comic Book Movie, the stunt performers reportedly filmed a scene where Wolverine and Mariko Yashida (Silver Samurai's half-sister) were being pursued on foot while they were dodging through traffic on the Japanese city streets.
The on-screen couple was said to be nearly hit by passing vehicles, but they managed to keep on walking. An onlooker said that a man was seen running across the rooftops of adjacent buildings while shooting the pursuers with a crossbow.
Based on the celebrated 1980s Chris Claremont/Frank Miller miniseries, "The Wolverine" finds Logan, the eternal warrior and outsider, in Japan. There, samurai steel will clash with adamantium claw as Logan confronts a mysterious figure from his past in an epic battle that will leave him forever changed.
Serving behind the lens is James Mangold with Mark Bomback and Christopher McQuarrie teaming up to pen the screenplay. 20th Century Fox will release the Marvel movie in theaters across the U.S. on July 26, 2013.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics