Kristen Stewart on Finishing 'Twilight Saga': It's Fleetingly Sad
After bringing Bella Swan to life in all five "Twilight Saga" movies, Kristen Stewart finds it overwhelming to finally have to say goodbye to the film franchise that has helped boost her career. Admitting to having mixed feelings over it, Kristen says that finishing up the famous vampire series is both liberating and sad for her.
"Both. Fleetingly sad and maybe then once or twice after," the Los Angeles native tells Total Film when discussing "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II". She adds, "Like when you suddenly smell something that reminds you of being on set. But it's not sad in between those moments, because I feel like no stone was left unturned."
The "On the Road" actress further claims that she's ready to bid farewell to the series and she's fine with it. "Everyone thinks it's hard to say goodbye, but it's harder to say goodbye to crews and casts that I've only spent five weeks with. This was four years," she says before adding, "I'm ready to say goodbye. I'm perfectly fine."
"Once the story has been told, you feel like you've done all you can do," the brunette beauty goes on sharing. "It's pretty easy to walk away. It's not like it's going anywhere. This one's mine, forever."
Kristen will reprise the role of Bella for the last time in "Breaking Dawn II", which will open Stateside on November 16. It will take place after the birth of Bella and Edward's daughter Renesmee. The couple must now face a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the Volturi, which is the fearsome council of vampire leaders.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction