VP Debate Mockery Stole the Show on 'SNL'
Christina Applegate did a modest job of hosting "Saturday Night Live" on October 13 but it was Taran Killam and Jason Sudeikis who stole the show with their Vice Presidential debate mockery. Killam posed as Republican challenger Paul Ryan, complete with the hairstyle, while Sudeikis played the role of Bidden, a particularly cheerful one.
The debate was moderated by Kate McKinnon's Martha Raddatz who asked for a clarification on Bidden's newly-popularized term "malarkey". Responding to Ryan's opening statement, Bidden bellowed, "With all due respect, this is a bunch of malarkey!" Raddatz then begged him to clarify and Ryan chimed in, "Uh, it's Irish." Bidden countered, "No, no no. Irish is I come over and smack that dumb look off your face!"
Bidden was portrayed in the skit very interruptive with his loud laughters. The debate reached its climax when Bidden addressed Ryan's physically fit body. "There is gym strong and there's old man strong," Biden argued. "Do you want to know my workout? When the Amtrak breaks down on my morning commute, I strip down my tighty whiteys and push that b**ch all the way to Washington."
Raddatz also had her moment when she talked about presidential debate moderator Jim Lehrer. "Do I sound like Jim Lehrer? Do I look like Jim Lehrer?" she asked the men who immediately said no. "Then don't try to f**k me like I'm Jim Lehrer," she deadpanned.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3