Taylor Momsen Appears Fully Naked in Artistic Video
By now, fans of Taylor Momsen are well aware that the actress/singer is no longer the innocent Jenny Humphrey. The Pretty Reckless frontwoman took her sexuality a step further by appearing totally naked in a new video of Amp Rock TV's "The Words".
With heavy eye make-up, Momsen read the lyrics to her band's track "Under the Water". She narrated, "Lay my head, under the water. Aloud I pray, for calmer seas. And when I wake from this dream, with chains all around me. No I've never been free." The artistic one-minute video, directed by Tim Mattia, showed close shots of Momsen first before revealing her completely naked body in the end.
This is not the first time Momsen showed the world her naked body. The 19-year-old blonde has often performed raunchy acts during her concerts including flashing her breasts to the audience. She also appeared topless in the June edition of FHM Czech Republic.
The former "Gossip Girl" star is also known for dressing in risky outfits. "I dress in whatever makes me feel comfortable. I like a lot of leather, I like a lot of dresses. I guess it's been known to be provocative. But it's not for any other purpose than I dress for myself, and I do myself up kind of like a doll," she told MTV.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera