Hulk Hogan Takes Sex Tape Leak Case to FBI
Hulk Hogan is not taking his sex tape leak lightly. The former wrestling star will work together with FBI to track down the culprit and bring him to justice. TMZ reported that Hogan will meet the FBI agents on Monday, October 15.
Hogan's attorney said the case can no longer be handled by local police in Florida because of two things. The tape was recorded in 2006, meaning the "four-year statute of limitations had expired on the offense of unlawfully recording Hulk without his permission." Secondly, distributing illegal footage to media is a federal problem.
Meanwhile, the suspicion that Hogan's friend Bubba the Love Sponge was the one who leaked the tape has been denied. Lawyer David Houston said, "He's still despondent. He had been assured repeatedly that Bubba had nothing to do with this and knew nothing about it."
It was said that a former employee of Bubba was the one to be blamed. "Even though Bubba knew how much the Hulk sex tape would be worth, he didn't stab his friend in the back and he's not the one who released it," a source told Radar Online. "It's a former employee of Bubba's who was outraged when he left Sirius to go back to terrestrial radio. He wanted payback."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia