Hulk Hogan Takes Sex Tape Leak Case to FBI
Hulk Hogan is not taking his sex tape leak lightly. The former wrestling star will work together with FBI to track down the culprit and bring him to justice. TMZ reported that Hogan will meet the FBI agents on Monday, October 15.
Hogan's attorney said the case can no longer be handled by local police in Florida because of two things. The tape was recorded in 2006, meaning the "four-year statute of limitations had expired on the offense of unlawfully recording Hulk without his permission." Secondly, distributing illegal footage to media is a federal problem.
Meanwhile, the suspicion that Hogan's friend Bubba the Love Sponge was the one who leaked the tape has been denied. Lawyer David Houston said, "He's still despondent. He had been assured repeatedly that Bubba had nothing to do with this and knew nothing about it."
It was said that a former employee of Bubba was the one to be blamed. "Even though Bubba knew how much the Hulk sex tape would be worth, he didn't stab his friend in the back and he's not the one who released it," a source told Radar Online. "It's a former employee of Bubba's who was outraged when he left Sirius to go back to terrestrial radio. He wanted payback."
More Hulk Hogan News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'