Report: Russell Crowe and Wife of Nine Years Separate
Words have spread that actor Russell Crowe is single again after separating from wife of nine years Australian actress, Danielle Spencer. The couple reportedly split on friendly terms and that their main concern was to protect their young sons, Charles, 8, and Tennyson, 6.
Crowe and Spencer met for the first time in 1989 during the filming of the movie "The Crossing". They were married in April 2003 and had their first son eight months later. The children reportedly remain in Sydney with their mother while Crowe dedicated his time in U.S. to continue working.
The news of their split came as a shock to many mainly because they built on a strong relationship despite dividing their time between U.S. and Australia. There was a rumor of them separating earlier this year when Spencer was seen on a night out with her "Dancing with the Stars" partner, Damian Whitewood. However, the couple dismissed it by kissing in front of cameras at Sydney airport.
Crowe indeed has been occupied by his acting job. He has six films to come out in the next 12 months including "Les Miserables" and "Man of Steel".
More Russell Crowe News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip