Madonna Dedicated Song and Striptease to Shot Pakistani Girl
Madonna showed her support of a little girl by dedicating a song for her and performing a striptease at her Wednesday, October 10 concert in Los Angeles. The singer took her clothes off one by one as she sang "Human Nature" for 14-year-old Pakistani girl named Malala Yousafzai who got shot in the head by a Taliban soldier but is still fighting for her life.
As a result of her controversial act, Madonna has received harsh criticism on Twitter. "Not the right way to pay Homage to Brave Malala. Its a way to earn cheap self popularity," one person tweeted. Another wrote, "Does Madonna understand how stupid and offensive cavorting in her bra on behalf of Malala Yousafzai is? The Taliban will love it."
Malala was shot on a schoolbus for writing a blog about how important education was to her. "The Taliban stopped her bus and shot her. Do you understand the sickness and absurdity of this?" Madonna told her MDNA Tour audience. She shouted "Support education!" before singing and stripping to her undies.
On the following night's concert in L.A., Madonna also reportedly performed a striptease for her ex-husband Sean Penn who was among the audience along with Tom Hanks' wife Rita Wilson. "At one point she stared Sean dead in the face, smiled, unzipped her pants, and mooned the crowd, but it was really like she was mooning Sean!" a source told Radar Online.
More Madonna News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3