Madonna Dedicated Song and Striptease to Shot Pakistani Girl
Madonna showed her support of a little girl by dedicating a song for her and performing a striptease at her Wednesday, October 10 concert in Los Angeles. The singer took her clothes off one by one as she sang "Human Nature" for 14-year-old Pakistani girl named Malala Yousafzai who got shot in the head by a Taliban soldier but is still fighting for her life.
As a result of her controversial act, Madonna has received harsh criticism on Twitter. "Not the right way to pay Homage to Brave Malala. Its a way to earn cheap self popularity," one person tweeted. Another wrote, "Does Madonna understand how stupid and offensive cavorting in her bra on behalf of Malala Yousafzai is? The Taliban will love it."
Malala was shot on a schoolbus for writing a blog about how important education was to her. "The Taliban stopped her bus and shot her. Do you understand the sickness and absurdity of this?" Madonna told her MDNA Tour audience. She shouted "Support education!" before singing and stripping to her undies.
On the following night's concert in L.A., Madonna also reportedly performed a striptease for her ex-husband Sean Penn who was among the audience along with Tom Hanks' wife Rita Wilson. "At one point she stared Sean dead in the face, smiled, unzipped her pants, and mooned the crowd, but it was really like she was mooning Sean!" a source told Radar Online.
More Madonna News
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money