Courtney Robertson Already Kissing Another Man After Ben Flajnik Split
Courtney Robertson apparently is not crying over her failed relationship with "The Bachelor" Ben Flajnik. A photo evidence of her making out with one of the rejects from "The Bachelorette" has been obtained.
Courtney was caught on a dinner date with Arie Luyendyk Jr., who was one of the contestants in Emily Maynard's season, on Thursday, October 11 at Quiessence Restaurant in Phoenix. TMZ got the photo of them kissing and heard from their source that they were all over each other the whole time.
Wetpaint dug deeper into the situation and got an insider to reveal, "It was a date. It was very casual, but it was a date." The insider added, "In truth, Courtney and Ben hadn't been working for a long time. So now that they've announced their breakup, she's slowly dipping her foot back into the dating pool." Courtney and Ben announced their split on October 5.
"Arie is someone she feels comfortable with," the source continued. "He's had a crush on her for a long time. But he would have never made a move on her while she was with Ben."
Meanwhile, Courtney insinuated that the breakup was triggered by Ben. "I think if we lived together, we wouldn't have broken up," she said. Courtney lived in Scottsdale, Arizona while Ben lived in San Francisco. "Our relationship has been tested pretty much the entire time we've been together," Courtney added. "When I stayed [with Ben] for long periods of time, it helped."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal