Courtney Robertson Already Kissing Another Man After Ben Flajnik Split
Courtney Robertson apparently is not crying over her failed relationship with "The Bachelor" Ben Flajnik. A photo evidence of her making out with one of the rejects from "The Bachelorette" has been obtained.
Courtney was caught on a dinner date with Arie Luyendyk Jr., who was one of the contestants in Emily Maynard's season, on Thursday, October 11 at Quiessence Restaurant in Phoenix. TMZ got the photo of them kissing and heard from their source that they were all over each other the whole time.
Wetpaint dug deeper into the situation and got an insider to reveal, "It was a date. It was very casual, but it was a date." The insider added, "In truth, Courtney and Ben hadn't been working for a long time. So now that they've announced their breakup, she's slowly dipping her foot back into the dating pool." Courtney and Ben announced their split on October 5.
"Arie is someone she feels comfortable with," the source continued. "He's had a crush on her for a long time. But he would have never made a move on her while she was with Ben."
Meanwhile, Courtney insinuated that the breakup was triggered by Ben. "I think if we lived together, we wouldn't have broken up," she said. Courtney lived in Scottsdale, Arizona while Ben lived in San Francisco. "Our relationship has been tested pretty much the entire time we've been together," Courtney added. "When I stayed [with Ben] for long periods of time, it helped."
More The Bachelor News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards