Miley Cyrus Is 'So Undercover' in Action Comedy's First Trailer
The first trailer of Weinstein's "So Undercover" has been released. Lead star Miley Cyrus transforms herself from street private investigator to an FBI agent going undercover as a college student.
When the FBI hires her to go undercover at a college sorority, Molly Morris (Cyrus) must transform herself from a tough, streetwise private investigator to a refined, sophisticated university girl to help protect the daughter of a one-time Mobster. With several suspects on her list, Molly unexpectedly discovers that not everyone is who they appear to be, including herself.
The trailer offers pretty much the whole plot; Molly's old job, her transformation, the infiltration, the romance and the complication that comes from going undercover. Jeremy Piven plays the FBI boss who hires her while Kelly Osbourne plays one of the roommates.
"So Undercover" was shot early last year in New Orleans with Tom Vaughan as director and was proposed for 2011 release. Cyrus had been training for the role that required some actions. "I've been doing fighting, like learning how to box... mostly like street fighting, so knowing how to, like, if someone comes up from behind you, being able to defend yourself. I have a trainer and I have bruises everywhere from, like, kicking the bags..., " she said back in 2010.
The action comedy movie is set to hit theaters later this year.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!