Ryan Reynolds and Jon Favreau to Team Up for Race Movie 'Battle for Bonneville'
Ryan Reynolds has nabbed his latest movie project with New Regency. According to Deadline, the husband of Blake Lively has been attached to star in a movie called "Battle for Bonneville", which is based on the true story of racer brothers Art and Walt Arfons.
The new project has also sealed "Iron Man" helmer Jon Favreau as the director. The script, meanwhile, will be provided by Tony Gilroy's brother Dan Gilroy who recently wrote the screenplay for "The Bourne Legacy".
"Battle for Bonnenville" follows half-brothers Art and Walt who are also rivals on the drag race track. They later put aside their differences and team up to set the world land speed record for three times. The record was accomplished in the salt flats of Utah in a jet-powered race car.
In addition to the race movie, Reynolds' upcoming project is a thriller called "The Voices" from "Paranormal Activity" script Michael R. Perry. As for Favreau, the actor-turned-director is currently also preparing "Jersey Boys", which he will direct before jumping into the Arfons brothers film.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion