Ryan Reynolds and Jon Favreau to Team Up for Race Movie 'Battle for Bonneville'
Ryan Reynolds has nabbed his latest movie project with New Regency. According to Deadline, the husband of Blake Lively has been attached to star in a movie called "Battle for Bonneville", which is based on the true story of racer brothers Art and Walt Arfons.
The new project has also sealed "Iron Man" helmer Jon Favreau as the director. The script, meanwhile, will be provided by Tony Gilroy's brother Dan Gilroy who recently wrote the screenplay for "The Bourne Legacy".
"Battle for Bonnenville" follows half-brothers Art and Walt who are also rivals on the drag race track. They later put aside their differences and team up to set the world land speed record for three times. The record was accomplished in the salt flats of Utah in a jet-powered race car.
In addition to the race movie, Reynolds' upcoming project is a thriller called "The Voices" from "Paranormal Activity" script Michael R. Perry. As for Favreau, the actor-turned-director is currently also preparing "Jersey Boys", which he will direct before jumping into the Arfons brothers film.
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'